Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionYou're awesome is about overcoming adversity and embracing life. It is about love, compassion, and friendship. It is about communities standing together and how through the African philosophy Ubuntu, which defines the core of what it is to be human, we can all lead happier and more fulfilling lives. It is a title for people who want to transform their own lives and influence the lives of others around them.
- Author(s)Di Smith
- PublisherAwesome SA Publishers
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationGlenashley
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintAwesome SA Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width198 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.