5.8GHz AV Transmitter
A 5.8GHz AV sender or Audio Video Transmitter transmits audio and video signals wirelessly between two or more locations. TV AV transmitters, for instance, continue to see a lot of wide use.
What Are Two Types of Wireless Video Transmitters?
- Wireless HDMI transmitters. These transmit HD audio and video from your source device to a TV without the trouble of setting up wires. The transmitter replaces your standard HDMI cables to facilitate a connection. You plug the transmitter to the HDMI port of your source unit then plug the receiver to the HDMI port of your receiving unit and you're good to go. There's no need to configure as these auto-detect and connect to each other.
- Infrared wireless TV AV transmitters. These AV sender receiver devices use radio frequency (RF technology) to send signals between your transmitter and receiver. Newer models are capable of receiving multiple transmitters. Your receiver is like one unifying remote that can access transmissions from different senders and project it to your television or home theatre system.
What Are the Uses of a Wireless Video Transmitter?
Here are cool uses for these devices:
- Connect your gaming console audio and video to your home theatre. This makes for a highly entertaining gameplay. Experience immersive gaming via HDMI wireless transmitting.
- Stream content from your PC computer or Laptop. Access and view those videos on a widescreen. Connect with ease via other video sender devices.
- Stream via your Blu-ray player. Binge on your collection anytime with ease.
Why Should You Use a Wireless HDMI Transmitter?
Here are reasons for using wireless audio and video transmitters:
- For simplicity and order. Free your entertainment systems of clutter by eliminating bulky wires. Enjoy the flexibility of organising your devices. Wireless connections give you freedom of placement.
- For home set-up solutions. Wireless transmitters solve difficulties with installation. Certain lease contracts prohibit wire installations and the sort. Sometimes though, the set-up of your home makes it difficult to install audio-video systems. AV senders are your solutions to these difficulties.