8-String Electric Guitars
8-string guitars have 2 more guitar strings than the usual guitars that musicians play with. Many classical, metal and jazz guitarists favour these instruments over the usual 6-string acoustic guitar or electric guitar. 8-stringed guitars function well as a performing instrument. Musicians who prefer elaborate and strict compositional play find satisfaction in using these extended range guitars.
Why Should You Use 8-String Electric Guitars?
- 8-string guitars produce tight low ends with lower mid growls that add another dimension to metal and hardcore music styles.
- These give out warm, deep tones and clear articulation.
- 8-string electric guitars grant sonic versatility and more precise pickups.
- These are capable of longer sustain.
- These are extended range guitars that are capable of playing elaborate music pieces like piano and harp sheets. You can play baroque music with 8-string guitars.