Adelaide Crows Guernsey Clothing
When it comes to supporting the footy, Australian Football clothing and guernseys are a great way to show pride in your team. For Crows fans, there are plenty of different Adelaide Crows guernseys to choose from and wear as you watch the game.
What Type of Guernsey Designs Are There?
An essential item of Adelaide Crows merchandise, there are different designs of AFL guernsey clothing for fans, including:
- Onfield Guernsey: These tops are replicas of the onfield home guernsey worn by the Adelaide Crows during AFL matches.
- Training Guernsey: Used during training sessions, each year these footy jerseys feature less traditional, more creative designs.
- Indigenous Guernsey: As part of the AFL’s celebration of the role of indigenous players and culture in the AFL, these guernseys sport unique designs inspired by indigenous artwork.
What Are Some Other Factors to Consider About Guernseys?
Besides their design, there are some other details that are worth taking note of when picking footy jerseys, like:
- Guernsey Size: Guernseys come in full range of sizes, from toddlers, to kids and of course adults.
- Guernsey Year: As with all sorts of AFL merchandise, guernseys change year to year, both in subtle design ways and also in terms of sponsorship.