What is a wheel alignment on cars and why does it need to be done
It is important to have a car alignment service when:
- you get new tires for your vehicle,
- you lift or lower your car,
- there are suspension parts that affect the tire angles,
- you’ve had a collision with another car, the curb, road debris, or rocks,
- It has been over a year since your last wheel alignment,
- you have noticed uneven tire wear or pull in your steering,
- your vehicle has new tires fitted. We recommend an alignment after the installation of new tires. This helps you get the most life from your new tires. Wheel alignment checks are always advised after a significant impact or uneven tire wear is detected.
A wheel alignment helps you get the most out of your new tires. It is important to get regular checks as misalignment issues may not always be obvious. Left unchecked it will impact how well your car drives, how much gas you use or damage your tires.
A common sign of misalignment is when your car pulls to one side while you’re driving, but these symptoms can sometimes have other causes. Whatever you discover the reason is for your cars underperformance, there are a variety of parts wheel alignment on cars you can find on eBay. From auto lifts and frame machines and brake lathes to brake service tools, and engine hoists and stands, find everything online.