Shop by Compatible Battery Type
Shop by Brand
Save on Battery Chargers
- 82800mAh PORTABLE POWER BANK 12V CAR JUMP STARTER VEHICLE BATTERY CHARGER NEW LMAU $26.98Trending at AU $44.58
- BORUIT C4 Intelli LCD Smart Battery Charger Ni-MH/CD/Li-ion AA 18650 26650 16340AU $34.03Trending at AU $34.58
- Nitecore D2 Intelligent Battery Charger Li-Ion LiFePO NiMH-Cd AA AAA 18650 26650AU $44.90Trending at AU $61.37
- Arlec 4.5Amp Auto Battery ChargerAU $64.17Trending at AU $65.31
- Energizer Universal Battery Charger for AA AAA 9V C DAU $31.31Trending at AU $43.02
- NiZn NiMH 1.6V Battery Rechargeable Quick Charger For 8 pcs AA/AAA UltraCell USAU $15.45Trending at AU $16.31
- NEW Single 18650 Battery Holder for Longer Protected Batteries Black WjAU $1.14Trending at AU $1.23
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery AA AAA High Capacity USB Charger O5AU $2.50Trending at AU $3.28
- Smart Battery Charger 16 Slots LCD Intellicharge for NiMH NiCd AA AAA UniversalTrending PriceAU $59.45 New
- NITECORE D4 Battery LCD Charger Australian Model - NiMH Li Ion NiCad IMR Lifepo4Trending PriceAU $35.93 New
- Portable 68800mah Vehicle Car Jump Starter Battery Power Bank Charger 4usb 12vTrending PriceAU $44.58 New
- Efest Luc V6 6 Slot 18650 Battery Charger 240/12 Volt Plug LCD Display USB Out.Trending PriceAU $95.22 New
- Panasonic Eneloop 3hcce Rechargeable AA Battery X 4 Fast Quick AA AAA ChargerTrending PriceAU $39.21 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Keeping the life in your batteries could be as easy as using smart chargers. These chargers help to prolong the life of your battery by adjusting the amount of charge they omit according to what the batteries needs - pretty clever! Smart charging allows the battery to be charged quickly and to its full capacity, while never overcharging or damaging the battery.
Smart battery chargers are often used when people live remotely or as caravan battery chargersto run the appliances in a caravan.
Before you choose a smart charger you must work out what kind of batteries you have. If you have wet cell, AMG, VRLA or maintenance free batteries you should be able to use the same charger. If you have a gel cell battery, you may need to source a specialty charger.
How many AMPS?
Amp hours is the amount of power your battery stores measured by time. If you have a battery that has a large amp hour rating, you must select a charger with a similar amp power value to charge it quickly. If you're not worried about charging batteries quickly, a smaller charger could be a more cost effective option.
You can work out the charge time of your battery using a smart charger. First, find the amp hour rating of the battery. Then divide the amp hour rating by the charger amps and add 10% to the answer.
What type of charger?
There are many different types of chargers on the market which makes it easy for you to choose the one that suits you best. For example, if you want to be constantly charging yourcaravan batterythen a low current charger is a great choice. However, if you need to a powerful charger to get your battery going quickly you might consider a multil-voltage charger, waterproof charger or multi-bank charger.
Finding the perfect charger is easy on eBay, browse the range of different smart battery chargers today.