Choosing Replacement Parts for Your Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones
When you purchase a pair of Beats by Dre headphones, you're making an investment. When your pair starts to break, you'll probably want to restore your equipment with Beats headphones replacement parts. Thankfully, you can easily find both parts and the tools to use to install them on eBay.Tips for replacing outer parts
Part of what drove the headphones in the Beats line to success is their aesthetic appeal. One of the most commonly sold Beats by Dre replacement parts is the headband. With these and other replacement parts, there are a few things to consider before purchasing:
- colour: You're fairly likely to find Beats by Dre parts in just about any colour. You can choose the original colour of your headphones, or opt for a contrasting colour for a unique look.
- Tools: Attaching a new headband requires a specialized screwdriver. Certain listings will include one for free, but if you prefer a different listing, tools also can be purchased separately for affordable prices.
- Instructions: If you aren't sure how to install Beats replacement parts, some of these pieces come with instructions, which can be helpful. Each product may have a slightly different procedure, so refer to the manufacturer's instructions.
Replacing cosmetic parts is one thing, but sometimes you may find you need a Beats earpiece replacement or other item that relates to sound quality. Selecting these can be tricky. Here are a few things to bear in mind while selecting sound components:
- Make sure the speaker drivers are identical in resistance to your original headphones.
- Check battery compatibility. You may see batteries offered as Beats model B0501 replacement parts. This is one of the most common models.
- When in doubt, consult the manufacturer guidelines. When buying Beats studio parts, make sure that you're purchasing the correct items for your headphones.
When looking for parts, especially Beats earpiece replacement pieces, you may find that some are made by Beats by Dr. Dre, and others are by other brands. While you may be able to save money by purchasing non-Beats parts for Beats headphones, do make sure that they will fit your specific model. Most Beats parts listings will specify which models they are designed for, but not all off-brand parts will. When in doubt, be sure to read the listing closely.