Shop by Type
Shop by Shape
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Montaigne Side Table By La Maison - Brand New - Natural REDUCEDAU $345.00+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
- Glass Table Tempered Curved Coffee Living TV Bed Room Tables Furniture IndoorAU $125.50+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
- PACIFIC GREEN Solid Palm Wood Bedside, Coffee, Lamp Table Designer FurnitureAU $270.00+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
- PACIFIC GREEN Solid Palm Wood Bedside Table Designer FurnitureAU $370.00+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
- 36" Octagon Black Marble Mix Color Inlay Heart & Floral Design Coffee Table TopAU $3,327.00Free postageMake Offer
- 48" Octagon Dining Table Top Black Marble Mix Color Inlay Heart & Floral DesignAU $5,070.00Free postageMake Offer
Bedroom side tables act as both functional and decorative furnishings within the room. Placed on one or both sides of the bed, they serve to anchor the bed within the room and provide storage. Also known as bedroom end tables, they come in many different styles to cater to all kinds of interior design preferences.Design
From simple cubes to entirely mirrored chests of drawers, there are endless styles of bedroom tables for all consumers. The bed and bedside tables are the focal point of a bedroom, and the eye is immediately drawn to them upon entering. Your selection of end tables can dramatically impact the overall decor of the room. The clean lines of Scandinavian-style furniture provide a mid-century touch. Combinations of materials, such as wood, metal and marble, provide a contemporary look.Function
The main purpose of a bedside table is generally to act as a stand for a lamp and storage for items you wish to keep nearby. Tables that incorporate drawers or cupboards allow you to store medications, books and other essentials close to the bedside. They also provide the ability to hide away any unsightly mess as you require. Selecting a table with space for items underneath allows you to efficiently utilise the space from the foot of the table to the top.French-Style Bedside Tables
Bedroom tables in a reproduction antique French design are very popular. Their ornate design and carved detailing provides interest, and they add a vintage feel to the overall decor, providing an antique look for a fraction of the cost. Constructed from lightweight wood, they're easy to move into place. The French-style is versatile for shabby chic, vintage, eclectic and modern retro homes.Materials
Bedroom tables are constructed from a vast array of materials, from plastic to cardboard. Common materials are wood and wood composites and metal to withstand regular and daily use. Often, the tabletops are a particularly hard-wearing material or coated and painted with an ultra-hard enamel to provide a water-resistant surface. Tables designed for children and students may be constructed of plastic and resin to withstand hard use and prevent marks and scratches.