Belle Costumes for Women
Twirl about the ballroom as the Beauty to your dashing Beast in a gown that helps to perpetuate this fantasy in adult-sized women's Belle costumes. Whether you're keen on Belle's iconic golden ball gown or want to get your hands on her simple blue day dress, you'll find licenced Beauty and the Beast products from Disney costumes, Smiffys, Dreamgirl, California Costume Collections and Rubie's Belle costumes in both regular and plus-size options. You can also mull over unbranded Belle costumes, which are typically bespoke for a perfect fit.
For Which Occasions Can I Wear My Belle Costume?
As Belle from the classic tale Beauty and the Beast, have fun in public or private settings, such as during fancy dress or fairytale-themed parties or when playing dress up with your kids to allow their imaginations to run wild.
- You can get into your Belle character for stage plays and renaissance fairs.
- Dressing as a spooky Belle on All Hallows' Eve is certain to give trick-or-treaters a good scare.
- If you're a diehard pop culture fan, attend cosplay conventions, such as the Oz Comic-Cons, with your friends as Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts and your beloved Beast.
What Are the Advantages of the Materials Used in Belle Costumes?
Check the materials used to make your Belle costume to see which advantages each offers, such as the sophisticated sheen of satin Belle costumes.
- Elegant lace gives your costume a good classic finish, while strong nylon is quite elastic and does not shrink.
- Expect your wrinkle-resistant Belle polyester costume to maintain its look over time as it springs back into shape with ease, while stiff organza gives your gown all the structure and volume it needs to flounce.
Which Features Should I Look For in Belle Costumes?
Consider features that enhance your comfort level when you wear a Belle costume.
- A ruched or stretched back and elastic waist offer a comfortable fit that does not pinch.
- If your costume has a fully-lined bodice, you'll get adequate support for your bosom, while a hooped petticoat makes the skirt voluminously full.