Shop by Brand
Hot This Week
- Sram GX Eagle 1x12 speed Groupset Kit 4 pieces Trigger Shift RD Cassette ChainAU $470.70Almost gone
- Shimano 105 5800 2x11 Groupset 50-34 172.5mmAU $549.005 left
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 2 x 11 speed 50/34T 11-28T Road Bike Groupset Build KitAU $952.388 left
- Shimano XT M8000 1x11 Speed MTB Groupset 4 pcs, XT M8000 11-42T, 116 Medium CageAU $279.998 left
- Shimano SM-BCR2 Di2 Battery ChargerAU $99.991 sold
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 Road Bike 50-34T 172.5 mm 2 x 11 Speed Groupset W/ BBAU $11,874.99
- Sram Rival 22 2x11 Speed Full Groupset 50-34T 52-36T 170mm 172.5mm Road BikeAU $819.95
- Shimano Deore M6000 Hydraulic Disc Brake Groupset Group Set 3x10-speedAU $349.95
- Shimano Deore M6000 Hydraulic Disc Brake Groupset Group Set 2x10-speedAU $349.95
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Campagnolo Super Record vintage 80s gruppo in good conditionAU $470.002d 12h+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
- Shimano Groupset Altus CT-92 MTB Hybrid Bike 3x7 21 SpeedAU $30.00Free postageMake Offer
- Campagnolo Chorus 10 speed Carbon / Alloy partial Group setAU $350.003d 13h+AU $25.00 postageMake Offer
Bicycle Build Kits and Gruppos
What’s better than owning a reliable road bike? Building one by yourself, of course. Bikes are modular in nature, which allows you to make upgrades, additions, or reductions based on your riding style and personal taste. To get more out of your bike, purchase bike parts in groups or individually depending on what currently turns your gears.Racing Build Kits
Build kits or gruppos are organised sets of bike components and mechanical parts. The gear shifters, brake levers, brakes, derailleurs, bottom bracket, crankset, chain, and cogset all comprise a group set with additions like a seatpost, headset, pedals, and cables included in some. Road racing bike build kits and gruppos may include any combination of the above mentioned components. Therefore, be sure to review what each set includes so you don't end up with one that doesn't have all the bike parts you need. Generally, shifters, rear and front derailleurs with their corresponding cables, and the crankset comprise a basic kit.Touring Bike Build Kits
A brazed-on front derailleur, short cage rear derailleur, a 170 mm crankset, English thread bottom jacket, a cassette, a chain, brake sets, and electronic systems are included in touring bike build kits and gruppos. If you are looking for a particular brand of mechanical bike components, make sure to carefully look at the images so you’re sure you get the right upgrade for your touring needs. In particular, make sure the chain is at the correct length since touring bicycles have long wheelbases.Single Upgrades
You don’t have to get a whole set if you only need a couple of parts. This is the beauty of customising your own bike. You get to choose what goes and what stays. Need better braking performance? Swap out the brake set with premium counterparts to achieve the braking power you desire. A chain, rear derailleur, and cassette gruppo is good for tuned up acceleration with the added benefit of extra durability when you buy quality bike parts.