Shop by Components Included
- Breville The Scraper Mixer 900W - BEM430SILAU $265.07 New
Limited Time Deals
- BREVILLE the Bakery Bossâ¢ Mixer - Sour CherryAU $479.00was -AU $749.95 | 36% OFF
- BREVILLE the Bakery Boss Mixer Silver PearlsAU $499.00
- BREVILLE the Bakery Bossâ¢ Mixer - Blueberry GranitaAU $489.00was -AU $749.95 | 34% OFF
- BREVILLE the Bakery Bossâ¢ Mixer - Royal ChampagneAU $479.00was -AU $749.95 | 36% OFF
- BREVILLE the Scraper Mixerâ¢AU $298.00was -AU $349.95 | 14% OFF
- BREVILLE BIA500 Freeze & Mix BowlAU $94.00was -AU $99.00 | 5% OFF
- BREVILLE BEM825SLQ the Bakery Bossâ¢ Mixer - Black LiquoriceAU $489.00was -AU $749.95 | 34% OFF
Hot This Week
- Breville BEM410 BEM800 Mixer Scraper Beater Part BEM800/335 - NEW - IN STOCKAU $22.753 left
- Breville MS400D Shake Creations Milk Shake MakerAU $79.953 left
- Breville BEM800 Standard Metal Beater Part BEM800/310 - NEW - GENUINE - IN STOCKAU $28.508 left
- NEW Breville BEM430SIL The Scraper MixerAU $279.007 sold
- NEW Breville BEM825BAL The Baker Boss Mixer SilverAU $649.001 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- PAY$237!* PAYNEW Breville BEM410 The Scraper Mixer Silver $349 BEM 410 SILAU $249.95+AU $9.95 postageMake Offer
- NEW Breville The Freeze & Mix Thermal Freezer Bowl BIA500 GreyAU $75.00Free postageMake Offer
- PAY$237!* NEW Breville BEM410R The Scraper Mixer RED CRANBERRY BEM 410AU $249.95+AU $9.95 postageMake Offer
We Love Kitchen Appliances!
When it comes to kitchen appliances, there is something for every task. Making life much easier in the kitchen, these wonderful appliances do everything from toasting bread to making it. One of the most important kitchen appliances would have to be the countertop kitchen mixer . Whether mixing up a cake or kneading dough, this little gem can do the lot. So, what should buyers look for when investing in a new kitchen mixer?
Selecting a Kitchen Mixer
First up, the decision needs to be made between a mixer with a single tool attachment and a twin tool attachment. Working well for batch preparation, for the serious and regular cook, a single tool attachment mixer is better at handling heavier loads and is great at kneading dough. On the other hand, a twin attachment mixer works well to whisk and mix, but doesn't work so well when kneading heavier batters. This can be a good low-cost alternative for the occasional cook.
After deciding on a single or twin attachment, there are still plenty of other factors to consider. Think about storage, and how compact the mixer will be in the kitchen. Also think about the accessories on offer, and how much they will be used. These accessories can include the heavy-duty beater, scraper beaters, the whisk, the single dough hook and other accessories that can allow the mixer to become a meat grinder or pasta maker.
Next, it's time to look at some of the other essential features. Check that the splash guard works well and has a delivery chute if needed, and check that it offers a good range of speed settings. Now to the little stuff, such as a spring-loaded tilt head, suction feet, a bowl lock and a release button. Time to buy? Find great kitchen appliance brands on eBay, such as Breville, offering up everything from the Breville mixer to the Breville bread maker. Want to make the most of that purchase? Uncover endless inspiration in eBay's selection of cook books !