Brother Craft Sewing Machines
Knowing how to sew and use a sewing machine is such a great skill to have. You're able to make clothes for you and your family so you can choose your own fabrics and patterns while saving money. Sewing is also handy when it comes to making your own crafts and household items. Brother has been a leader in sewing machines and is a quality brand in the industry. Making clothes and other items are a breeze with the latest innovative sewing technology that Brother brings to your home.
What Types of Sewing Machines are Available?
Besides regular home sewing machines fit for making clothes, Brother has a range of sewing machines for various purposes. These include:
- Quilting machines: Serious quilters will enjoy working with a Brother quilting machine that is able to sew up to 1,500 stitches per minute.
- Quilting and embroidery machines: These are on the high end of the scale when it comes to sewing machines, as they are the most versatile. Being able to embroider, sew and make quilts all with one machine is a seamstress's dream come true.
- Sewing and embroidery machines: Brother's sewing and embroidery machines are ideal for those that like to make clothes but also dabble in some craftwork as well.
What about Computerised Sewing Machines?
Advancements in technology have also latched onto the sewing world so you can purchase a Brother computerised sewing machine to make life much easier.
- Import designs: You can easily important designs from your USB stick.
- Built-in embroidery: Choose from 173 preset embroidery designs to use on your new project.
- Powerful editing tools: Edit your pattern layout, rotation, plus combine patterns and resize.
Can I Find Accessories for My Brother Sewing Machine?
Some sewing activities require you to have special Brother sewing accessories to assist you in getting the desired results.
- Feet: Every sewing machine requires a foot in order to create stitches. Different projects require different kinds of foot and Brother has many kinds available so you will be able to find what you need for your sewing work.
- Bobbins: Bobbins are the spindle or cylinder thread winds around. You should always use Brother bobbins on Brother machines.