Vacuum Brush Heads and Tool Attachments
Vacuum cleaners are an essential household tool in keeping your home neat and tidy and often come with various vacuum parts and accessories like room purifiers to help you get the job done. In particular, vacuum brush heads and tool attachments give your vacuum even greater utility at cleaning.
What Are the Different Types of Vacuum Brushes and Tools?
In order to clean different spaces and surfaces, there are a wide range of brush heads and vacuum attachments, including:
- Upholstery Tools: Featuring gentle bristles, these brush heads are useful for cleaning carpets and upholstery.
- Mini Turbo Brushes: These small brush heads are designed to allow handheld vacuums to pick up fine hair and dust, particularly pet hair.
- Crevice Tool: A long, narrow nozzle this tool is ideal for reaching spots between and under furniture.
What Type of Heads do Vacuum Brushes Have?
For canister vacuums and the like, different brush head types are suited to different scenarios, namely:
- Bristle Heads: Vacuum heads featuring nylon bristles are ideal for hard surfaces, carpets and dislodging dust.
- Lint Picker Heads: Appearing almost smooth, these heads feature tiny lint pickers suited to picking up dust, lint and allergens from surfaces like mattresses.