Canterbury Shorts for Men
A trusted name in men's clothing, Canterbury have been making sporting goods since 1904. Although they're best known for their rugby gear, the company's wide range also extends to sportwear in general.
What Types of Shorts Does Canterbury Offer?
Canterbury make various types of men's shorts for different settings and activities, including:
- Rugby Shorts: No real surprise, these sport shorts or designed specifically for playing rugby and are typically flexible and short.
- Running Shorts: These lightweight shorts often feature split sides to allow for an even greater range of movement, as well as for comfort.
- Cargo Shorts: Perfect for street wear or casual occasions, cargo shorts offer multiple pockets so you're never short on storage space.
What Are Some Features of the Canterbury Shorts Design?
Depending on their intended use, Canterbury shorts are designed with special features, like:
- VapoDry Technology: Used in sportswear, the special VapoDry design is quick drying, breathable and allows the material to wick moisture.
- Stretch Mesh: Certain shorts feature sides made from a stretchable mesh material, allowing a greater freedom of movement.
- Reflective Logo: Often Canterbury shorts feature a reflective coating on the brand logo in order to make the wearer more visible in low-light situations.