Cat Activity Toys
While cats have a reputation for being fairly solitary creatures, they also love a lot of interaction and activities to keep them occupied. Cat toys are a great way to entertain them during those long days when you're at work and stop them from growing listless and taking their boredom out on your furniture or home wares. Cat activity toys come in a whole range of different types, including cat mice and fur toys, cat ball toys and cat teaser toys. Look for new cat toys instead of used ones, as the pheromones cats release can permeate the toys and may reduce your pet's interest in them.
Which Cat Ball Toys Are Available?
- Multi-tiered interactive ball disk toys are a great way to keep your feline entertained, with colourful balls that they can paw and watch spin around.
- Motorised rolling balls with furry animals, such as mice or weasels, are also popular and will have your cat chasing them around the house for hours.
Which Cat Mice And Fur Toys Are Available?
Furry mice are one of the most classic cat toys on the market and, today, they come in a huge variety of different forms.
- If you're looking for non-motorised furry cat toys, you can find stuffed mice and mice that rattle, as well as furry mice on the end of wands and springy sticks.
- If you're after a motorised furry cat toy, consider purchasing a wireless remote control mouse or a vibrating rat.
Which Cat Teaser Toys Are Available?
Most cat toys fall into the category of teaser toys, creating a visual stimulation that will engage your cat and keep them coming back for more.
- Foldable tunnel toys with hanging rattles are similar to a baby's cot with a mobile overhead, allowing your cat to lay on its back and paw the hanging object above.
- You can also find other mobile-style teaser cat toys that use a magnetic clasp that you can affix to a whole range of different surfaces, such as coffee tables or shelves.
- For something quite simple, look for teaser wands with colourful feathers that you can use to attract the attention of your cat. They are a great way to interact with your pet.