Shop by Brand
Shop by Screen Size
Save on Computer Monitors
- Asus ROG Swift 34" PG348Q Curved IPS Gaming Monitor 3440x1440 G-Sync 100Hz SPKAU $1,680.00Trending at AU $1,739.49
- Asus IPS ROG SWIFT 34" PG348Q Curved GSYNC Gaming Monitor 100Hz 3440x1440 SPKAU $1,777.00Trending at AU $1,869.85
- AOC Q3279VWF8 32inch White Gaming Monitor QHD 2560x1440 FREESYNC DP/HDMI/DVI/VGAAU $389.00Trending at AU $402.49
- 28" ASUS MG28UQ 4K LED Gaming Eyecare Adaptive-Sync Monitor with SpeakersAU $659.00Trending at AU $708.62
- 24" ASUS VE248HR LED Monitor with SpeakersAU $199.00Trending at AU $206.28
- LG 24M38H-B 23.5" Full HD LED Monitor 16:9 1920x1080 5ms HDMI VGA HDCP VESA 24"AU $159.90Trending at AU $176.51
- AOC E2770SH 27" LED LCD Computer Monitor 2MS Full HD 1080P HDMI DVI VGA SpeakerAU $225.00Trending at AU $253.12
- 21.5" LG 22M38D-B LED MonitorAU $109.00Trending at AU $125.85
- Dell P2417H 24" Monitor - 16:9Trending PriceAU $219.00 New
- Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4k UHD IPS LED MonitorTrending PriceAU $886.01 New
- ASUS MG279Q 27" 144hz IPS FreeSync Gaming MonitorTrending PriceAU $779.01 New
- EYOYO 11.6" LCD Monitor Screen HD 1366x768 Video Audio HDMI for CCTV DVR DVDTrending PriceAU $101.50 New
- HD 10" IPS 1280*800 VGA HDMI AV Video LCD Display Monitor for CCTV DVD PC 600 1Trending PriceAU $96.95 New
- 15" TFT LCD HD 1080p Camera Video Monitor HDMI VGA AV BNC for CCTV DVD PC C14Trending PriceAU $122.99 New
- Lenovo ThinkCentre Tiny-in-one 22 21.5" LED FHD Borderless Monitor 1920x1080Trending PriceAU $213.00 New
- 10" EYOYO IPS Touch LCD HD Video Screen Monitor HDMI VGA AV BNC CCTV Z26Trending PriceAU $147.40 New
Limited Time Deals
- BenQ XR3501 35" LED Curved Ultra Wide Gaming Monitor 144Hz 2560x1080AU $799.00was -AU $1,299.00 | 38% OFF
- SAMSUNG 31.5" Curved Full HD 4ms LED Widescreen MonitorAU $475.00
- LG 25" 21:9 2560x1080 Full HD UltraWide IPS LED Gaming MonitorAU $242.19
- AOC 24" LED LCD Gaming MonitorAU $205.00
- Samsung S32D850T 32" LED LCD Computer Monitor 5MS WQHD 2560x1440 HDMI DVI DP VAAU $725.00
- LG 21.5" Full HD LED MonitorAU $122.13
- HP 23er 23 IPS MonitorAU $244.00
- LENOVO ThinkCenter 23" MonitorAU $218.99was -AU $399.00 | 45% OFF
Hot This Week
- ASUS 27" WQHD 2560 x 1440 IPS 144Hz Gaming Monitor (MG279Q) Adaptive SyncAU $785.00Almost gone
- Acer 28 4K Monitor CB281HKAU $498.004 left
- Dell Professional P2210 22" Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor 1Year WarrantyAU $95.007 left
- Acer" Predator X34 34 UW-QHD Curved IPS Gaming Monitor 3440x1440 G-Sync DP SPKAU $1,399.009 left
- LG 24MP58VQ-P 24" LED LCD Computer Monitor 5MS FHD 1080P 16:9 HDMI DVI VGA IPSAU $209.0017 sold
- Dell UltraSharp U2715H 27" LED LCD Computer Monitor QHD 2560x1440 HDMI DP IPSAU $685.0011 sold
- Samsung S32F351FUE 32" 31.5" Full HD FreeSync VA LED White MonitorAU $298.0011 sold
- NEW Dell Ultrasharp 24" U2417H InfinityEdge Monitor 16:9 Widescreen HDMI DP mDPAU $399.0010 sold
- LILLIPUT BM230-6G 28" 4K 6G-SDI HDMI Broadcast Monitor Ultra-HD W/Case 3840*2160AU $2,445.99
- NEW 17" POS LCD Touch Monitor Dual Hinge Ed170 Screen 5 Wire Dvi/vga KioskAU $446.71
- QNIX QX3214 REAL 144 CAPTAIN [Tempered Glass] / 32 Inch (80.1cm) / Wide ViewingAU $615.85
- Xpress/ NEW 15" POS LCD Touch Monitor Ed150 VGA DVI 5 Wire Screen KioskAU $381.60
- EYOYO 17" LCD Color Ultra HD Monitor Screen VGA BNC Video HDMI For PC DVD GamingAU $177.48
- QNIX Curved Display 32" / FullHD / International VersionAU $759.50
- Dell UltraSharp U2711 27" 27in Wide Screen LCD Monitor Warranty HDMI w/o StnadAU $299.00
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Acer Predator X34 34" LED Curved Gaming Monitor 4MS 3440x1440 G-Sync Speaker IPSAU $1,575.00Free postageMake Offer
- Acer" Predator X34 34 UW-QHD Curved IPS Gaming Monitor 3440x1440 G-Sync DP SPKAU $1,399.00Free postageMake Offer
- Samsung S24F350FHE 24" LED Gaming Monitor 5MS FHD 1080P AMD FreeSync HDMI VGAAU $235.00Free postageMake Offer
In a world where laptops, tablets, iPads and Kindles reign, it can seem a bit silly to still invest in a computer. For most people, it goes against all common sense to use a desktop when you can haul around a laptop that will do exactly the same thing. However, a computer is still an amazing product that is by no means outdated. It still makes sense to buy a desktop PC, and many offices and homes around Australia still continue to use them for the functionality they provide.
One of the best things about computers is their parts also continue to be updated. Monitors are now bigger than ever, and they’re also twice as affordable. When you’re on the market for a new screen, there are a few things to take into account.
What to look for when buying a computer monitor
Desktop monitors are generally between 15 and 34 inches and can range from $150 to $800. The size will also depend on how much desk space you have, and whether you will use your computer for other purposes, such as watching movies, photo editing and designing, or playing video games.
There are three different types of PC monitors: LCD, CRT and Touch Screen.
An LCD (which stands for Liquid Crystal Display) is a newer, flatter type of computer monitor. LCDs provide a very sharp picture, emit less radiation, require less power to run, and take up less space than a CRT.
A CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) is the more traditional, television-like monitor. Nowadays, most of the CRT monitors are replaced by LCD screens, but they also add a nostalgic charm to your computer.
A Touch Screen uses sensors to detect the touch of a finger, and is more common in department stores and supermarkets. Using a touch screen with your PC is faster, easier and most likely more of a novelty.
When you need a new screen, where else but eBay can you find monitors at discounted prices? Shop online today for computer accessories, computer keyboards, antivirus software and more for your desktop.