Shop by Brand
Shop by Display Technology
Save on Computer Monitors
- Asus IPS ROG SWIFT 34" PG348Q Curved GSYNC Gaming Monitor 100Hz 3440x1440 SPKAU $1,777.00Trending at AU $1,864.49
- AOC AGON AG271QX 1MS QHD 27" LED Gaming Monitor HDMI DP FreeSync 144Hz SpeakerAU $688.00Trending at AU $710.03
- Dell 24 Monitor P2417HAU $266.00Trending at AU $272.47
- LG 22" Full HD LED Desktop Monitor 21.5" Diagonal Model 22M38AAU $119.00Trending at AU $128.70
- 27" ASUS VC279H IPS Eyecare Monitor with SpeakersAU $279.00Trending at AU $299.63
- Dell U2717D 27" QHD 2560x1440 16:9 LED LCD Computer Monitor HDMI DP MiniDP IPSAU $668.00Trending at AU $707.11
- AOC i2481FXH 23.8inch IPS LED Backlighting 1920x1080 2xHDMI / VGA Contrast AU $199.00Trending at AU $218.10
- AOC M2470SWH 23.6" LED LCD Computer Monitor 5MS Full HD 16:9 HDMI VGA Speaker VAAU $165.00Trending at AU $168.76
- Dell U3415W 34" MonitorTrending PriceAU $1,224.72 New
- ASUS VG248QE 24" LED LCD MonitorTrending PriceAU $395.43 New
- Dell P2417H - 24in Monitor (16 9)Trending PriceAU $277.18 New
- LG 24m38h-b 24in Full HD Widescreen LED MonitorTrending PriceAU $172.16 New
- ViewSonic Xg2703 27" WQHD G-sync 165hz IPS Gaming MonitorTrending PriceAU $890.82 New
- Dell P2717h 27" FHD IPS LED MonitorTrending PriceAU $364.71 New
- Dell U2715H 27" MonitorTrending PriceAU $664.48 New
- 10" EYOYO IPS Touch LCD HD Video Screen Monitor HDMI VGA AV BNC CCTV Z26Trending PriceAU $151.37 New
Limited Time Deals
- SAMSUNG 31.5" Curved Full HD 4ms LED Widescreen MonitorAU $565.00
- AOC 24" LED LCD Gaming MonitorAU $199.00
- LG 25" 21:9 2560x1080 Full HD UltraWide IPS LED Gaming MonitorAU $262.89
- Acer E1900HQ 18.5 LCD MonitorAU $94.00
- LG 29" 21:9 Full HD UltraWide IPS LED MonitorAU $376.74
- Samsung S32D850T 32" LED LCD Computer Monitor 5MS WQHD 2560x1440 HDMI DVI DP VAAU $730.00
- HP 23er 23 IPS MonitorAU $244.00
- Acer KA220H 21.5 Full HD MonitorAU $149.00
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
In a world where laptops, tablets, iPads and Kindles reign, it can seem a bit silly to still invest in a computer. For most people, it goes against all common sense to use a desktop when you can haul around a laptop that will do exactly the same thing. However, a computer is still an amazing product that is by no means outdated. It still makes sense to buy a desktop PC, and many offices and homes around Australia still continue to use them for the functionality they provide.
One of the best things about computers is their parts also continue to be updated. Monitors are now bigger than ever, and they’re also twice as affordable. When you’re on the market for a new screen, there are a few things to take into account.
What to look for when buying a computer monitor
Desktop monitors are generally between 15 and 34 inches and can range from $150 to $800. The size will also depend on how much desk space you have, and whether you will use your computer for other purposes, such as watching movies, photo editing and designing, or playing video games.
There are three different types of PC monitors: LCD, CRT and Touch Screen.
An LCD (which stands for Liquid Crystal Display) is a newer, flatter type of computer monitor. LCDs provide a very sharp picture, emit less radiation, require less power to run, and take up less space than a CRT.
A CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) is the more traditional, television-like monitor. Nowadays, most of the CRT monitors are replaced by LCD screens, but they also add a nostalgic charm to your computer.
A Touch Screen uses sensors to detect the touch of a finger, and is more common in department stores and supermarkets. Using a touch screen with your PC is faster, easier and most likely more of a novelty.
When you need a new screen, where else but eBay can you find monitors at discounted prices? Shop online today for computer accessories, computer keyboards, antivirus software and more for your desktop.