Shop by Upholstery Fabric
Shop by Colour
You may also like
Hot This Week
- PU Leather Sofa Couch Lounge Corner Suite Furniture Chaise Set Black NewAU $619.008 left
- PU Leather Sofa Couch Lounge Corner Suite Furniture Chaise Set NewAU $399.003 sold
- 611 GREY LINEN FABRIC SOFA COUCH LOUNGE CORNER SUITE CHAISE SET MODULARAU $279.002 sold
- New PU Leather Corner Sofa Suite Lounge Couch Furniture Chaise SetAU $459.001 sold
Make an Offer
- freedom HAMILTON 6 seat fabric modular sofa orp $3998AU $1,789.00+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
- freedom Southbank 2.5 Seater Sofa With Chaise in Talent Cloud $1999AU $989.99+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
- 6 seater corner suite bonded leather with chaise and reclinerAU $195.00+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
- Bay Leather Republic Prato S Modular 2.5 Seat with Terminal orp $5499AU $2,189.99+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Choosing a Great Corner Lounge for Your Living Room
Corner lounges are a good choice for many modern living areas. They are comfortable for relaxing and more than one person can lie down at a time. Corner sofas can be amazing for watching movies, or just taking a pleasant afternoon nap. They are also nice options for entertaining–they can fit more people than most traditional lounges, and people can face each other instead of sitting in a row. There are many different options available on eBay, including a range of leather sofas. Just follow these steps to find a great corner lounge for your living room:
Measure Your Room
The first step is to measure the space. Think about where you would like it to sit, then measure out the maximum space that you would like it to take up. It's no use falling in love with a corner lounge, only to realise it's too big for your room.
Measure Your Entry and Halls
It's not uncommon for people to buy a great looking corner sofa, only to figure out they can't fit it into their house. Don't fall into this trap. Measure your doorways, halls and corners to make sure that you can move your lounge into your home with ease.
Choose a Style That Matches Your Room
A corner sofa might look stunning in the store, but clash horribly with your living room décor. This is because they have a different look when compared to more traditional couches. It's best to think about how the corner lounge will look in the context of your room and choose fabrics and colours that will suit the rest of your design. Neutral colours are always a good option, because they tend to suit a greater range of decors. You can mix up the style with some coloured cushions. This approach means that you may be able to continue using your corner sofa even if you decide to upgrade the rest of your room.