Shop by Brand
Shop by Capacity
Hot This Week
- SONIQ T1000 PVR With 1000GB HDD Twin HD Tune 1080i personal Video RecorderAU $99.00Almost gone
- SET TOP BOX 500GB HD PVR Recorder Twin HD Tuner HDMI USB SVR500AU $79.99Almost gone
- Topfield TRF-2100 320GB HD Video RecorderAU $70.008 left
- SANNCE 1080N 8CH 5IN1 DVR h.264 HDMI P2P Video Recorder QR Code Security H81NKAU $79.899 left
- Genuine used tivo branded usb wireless adaptor AG0100 for Australin Tivo WifiAU $14.504 sold
- Wintal MICRO2+ 1080P HDMI Media Player - RRP $99.90AU $69.004 sold
- Topfield TRF-8800HD 2TB Smart PVR HDMI Android Kodi ShowBox Netflix moreAU $449.993 sold
- NEW Sony HDRPJ410 Full HD Flash Projector HandycamAU $389.002 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
DVRs and Hard Drive Recorders
DVRs have changed the way in which individuals engage with entertainment. No longer do people need to stay up late to catch up on favourite shows on the TV, they can simply record the shows in HD quality and watch them whenever they want and when it's more convenient. With a diverse range of manufacturers making the products including TiVo DVRs and hard drive recorders, HUMAX DVRs and hard drive recorders, and LG DVRs and HD recorders, the world of entertainment is yours to command.User Experiences
Most DVR HD recorders feature a graphically rich user interface, designed for ease of setup and navigation. With sections for live viewing, on-demand content access, TV guide, and personalised recommendations, you can customise your viewing experience any way you want it. In fact, many models allow you to record multiple channels at the same time.Styling
With smooth edges, colours that match your existing entertainment equipment, and easy-to-use remote controls, DVR HD recorders not only give you the entertainment you want, they look great in your home, too.Functionality
Not only can you have complete control over your viewing, you can choose to watch media in any resolution you like, whether scaled down for PC viewing or scaled up to full HD for crystal-clear movies and music videos. With hard drives up to 1 TB, store over 300 hours of programming that you can catch up on whenever you want. Some 3D compatible DVRs offer even more storage than that.Connectivity
Of course, you can connect your DVR to your TV with HDMI cables, or go completely wireless with Wi-Fi connectivity via your router. This has the added benefit of giving you access to your programming in any room of the house, and you don’t have unsightly wires trailing down from wall-mounted TV sets.