Christian Dior Womens Bags
Christian Dior, the iconic fashion brand, produces a range of luxurious handbags and purses that accompany everything from casual to sophisticated eveningwear. This designer brand is popular with style aficionados, celebrities and royalty alike.
What Styles of Bags Does Christian Dior Do?
Christian Dior bags come in a range of styles and materials to suit every outfit and occasion. Fabrics include genuine leather in smooth, patent, grained, embroidered and crinkled textured finishes, along with satin, canvas and denim. Christian Dior bag styles include:
- Handbags:Dior handbags have come in many popular designs over their time. The Lady Dior is a current favourite due to its classic design with adjustable straps and customizable features so you can work it to suit.
- Flap Bags: Christian Dior Womens Shoulder Bags include bags with flaps come in over the shoulder messenger or shoulder bag styles with thin or wide leather or fabric straps, or gold chains for the classic look. Flap bags are great for added security of your contents inside.
- Evening Bags: Smaller clutch styles, Dior purses for eveningwear are compact to carry the basics and often have elegant chains for over shoulder wear.
How Do I Identify A Genuine Dior Bag?
Designer handbags are a sought-after item for good reason; they look and feel great. If youre looking for the genuine item and not a fake or replica, compare a photo from the Dior website with the bag. Here are a few other pointers to look out for when choosing Christian Dior bags:
- Price: New Dior bags and purses do not price at the lower end of the market. If the cost of a new bag is very low, chances are it is not genuine. If youre looking for a pre-owned or vintage item, check the price of what Dior or their stockists price for the item is new to get an idea of its likely resale value second-hand.
- Stitching: The colour of the thread on a Dior bag is exactly the same colour as the leather or fabric with perfect small and even stitching.
- Heat Stamped Tag: Dior bags and purposes have a rounded tag inside with the centred, heat stamped wording of Christian Dior Paris, and you will see that it came from either Spain or Italy. A serial number will be on the reverse of the tag.