Shop by Material
Shop by Type
- Pet Dog Kennel Weatherproof Plastic Outdoor Indoor Garden House Extra Large GreyTrending PriceAU $132.73 New
- # Outdoor Steel Dog Cage Kennel House Pet Enclosure Playpen Run Fence 2x4x1.95mTrending PriceAU $224.18 New
- 80 x 80cm 8 Panel Pet Playpen Portable Exercise Cage Fence Dog Puppy RabbitTrending PriceAU $99.36 New
- Dog Kennel Timber House Extra Large Wooden Pet Log Wood Cabin Indoor OutdoorTrending PriceAU $129.20 New
- Pet Dog Kennel Weatherproof Plastic Outdoor Indoor Puppy Garden House Large 76cmTrending PriceAU $74.39 New
- Extra Large Pet Dog Kennel House Timber Wooden Log Cabin Wood Indoor OutdoorTrending PriceAU $113.18 New
Limited Time Deals
- 36" Metal Collapsible Dog CageAU $52.90AU $120.00 | 55% OFF
- 42" Metal Collapsible Dog CageAU $76.90AU $158.00 | 51% OFF
- Pet Carrier Car Booster Seat Portable Soft Crate Cage Travel Bag S GRAU $26.90AU $79.00 | 65% OFF
- Pet Carrier Car Booster Seat Portable Soft Crate Cage Travel Bag L GRAU $27.90AU $79.00 | 64% OFF
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Features and Functionality
Not all pampered pooches sleep inside. Many dog owners choose to have their furry friends live outside in the garden. While Australia offers some pretty incredible weather, nights can still get cold, especially during the winter. Which is where dog kennels come in. Dog kennels can help offer protection against the elements, keeping dogs warm and dry no matter the weather. But not all kennels are created equal. Some kennels offer more features and more functionality. But which one is best? When shopping for kennels, it’s a good idea to start with functionality over looks. While there are plenty of cute cottages and doggie chalets, dogs care nothing for looks. What they want is a kennel that’s warm, safe and dry. The first thing to think about is the size of the kennel. If buying a kennel when the dog is a puppy, make sure it offers enough room for him to grow into it. The kennel doesn’t need to be a mansion, just big enough for him to lie down comfortably. To keep out the cold and damp, the kennel has to be weatherproof and waterproof. Think about the material the kennel is made from, and whether it is slightly raised off the ground. It can also be worthwhile thinking about drafts and how windproof it is – some kennels feature a plastic door to keep them as cosy inside as possible.
Style and Design
While dogs don’t think much of decorative design touches, humans do. If the kennel is going to take up space in the backyard, then it can be nice to have one that’s as good looking as it is functional. Compare the options on eBay to find a massive range of dog kennels, from the soft-side travel crate and the hard-sided travel crate, to the folding cage and the standard cage. Find brand new and used kennels in a variety of styles and materials, with everything from aluminium and steel, to fabric, plastic and wood. Doggie owners can also choose from a variety of sizes perfect for their pup, from small and medium for the compact canine, to the large, XL and XXL sizes for those larger furry friends.