ESP Electric Guitars
Based out of both Tokyo and Los Angeles, ESP manufactures a wide range of electric guitars and basses for all abilities. Its lines include Japanese-built custom shop instruments and mass-produced guitars made in Korea, Indonesia and China. You can find ESP left-handed electric guitars and basses, as well as ESP solid electric guitars and impressive replicas of some of the world's most popular guitar brands.
What Should I Buy If I've Just Started Learning Guitar?
If you're just starting and looking for an entry-level guitar or ESP electric guitar packages for beginners, consider the ESP Grass Roots Series.
- Originally created solely for the Japanese market, the series is readily available with a range of low-cost guitars.
- If you want a guitar just like your favourite artist's, check out the ESP Artist series that features guitars inspired by some of the world's biggest musical names.
What is the ESP Custom Series?
The ESP Custom Series is a range of guitars made to the specifications of the player, with all of them crafted in Japan.
- Look for the ESP Eclipse, which comes in black or black cherry, and the ESP Horizon, which boasts a range of high-end features that include a three-way toggle and pearl offset block inlays on the fingerboard.
- The ESP Viper is also of note with its Sperzel locking tuners, while the lead guitarist of Welsh heavy metal band Bullet for My Valentine inspires the Michael Paget Signature Series.
Which Bass Guitars Does ESP Produce?
In the company's Standard line of basses is the ESP AX Series, with these instruments produced both in the United States and Europe.
- ESP AX Series bass guitars feature a string-thru body and a Tune-O-Matic Bridge, as well as one volume and one tone control knob with a three-way toggle and H-H formation pickup.
- If you're looking for a high-end bass, consider one of the guitars in the Navigator series, which boasts outstanding details that you can't find on even the biggest guitar brand instruments.