Epson Inkjet Printer
Epson is a Japanese company. Its one of the largest manufacturers of computer printers and other imaging equipment.
What Are Good Epson Printers to Consider?
Here are three options for your next purchase of Epson Printers.
- Epson EcoTank 2500. This is a wireless, all-in-one printer. This suits budgetary home printing purposes as it cuts costs. The model is an integrated ink system with high-capacity ink tanks that continuously supplies ink to your printer. This is a money and time saver since you have no cartridges to replace. Ink bottles are cheaper than Epson ink cartridges.
- Epson WF-3640. A variant of Epson WorkForce computer printers, this model produces high-quality prints at fast speeds. It lowers your printing costs up to 40 per cent. This is an Epson wireless printer that lets you print from your iPhone or iPad and other tablets and Android smartphones. Printing via Wi-Fi direct is easy. You can choose high-capacity ink cartridges for economical, bulk printing.
- Epson Expression Home XP-240. This is great for home use. Its simple to set up and use. The intuitive touch panel is easy to operate. The menu allows for one-touch copying and scanning. Print quality is smudge and fade resistant. You use 4 individual ink cartridges but you only need to replace what is gone. Print wirelessly via wireless connections or Wi-Fi Direct. This is ideal for everyday printing.
What Types of Epson Printers Are There?
Here are some types:
- Epson inkjet printer. This is your cheaper type of printer. The ink cartridges are less costly. It also consumes less ink than laser printing.
- Epson laser printer. This produces superior print outputs than that of regular inkjet printers. They tend to be on the expensive side and use too much ink.
- Epson all-in-one printer. This can do multiple functions for you. It can print file documents. It can copy and scan paper documents. It can fax documents to an email address.
- Epson wireless printer. This frees you to print from anywhere you are located. There is no need for cord attachments so you can comfortably work and print from the living room couch.
- Epson portable printer. This is fitted with batteries so you can print on the go.
How Do You Extend the Life of Your Printer?
Here are some tips:
- Protect with a dust cover when not in use.
- Use genuine replacement ink.
- Print with appropriate size and type of paper.