Delight The Kids (Big And Small) With Fair Floss
If you love the sweet sensation of clouds on your tongue, you can make fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth fairy floss with your own machine any time. Use it at home with the kids (or the big kids) or browse for machines to suit markets and fairs. Everyone will love the flavours and there are plenty of designs available on eBay to suit all requirements.
Parts of a Fairy floss machine
If you’ve never used a fairy floss machine before, it’s good to get to know the parts before you buy. They are:
- Voltage meter
How to use Fairy floss Machines
Check your instruction manual, and then it’s time to get started. Here’s how to use your fairy floss machine:
- Insert the floss into the centre of your fairy floss machine, also known as the floss head or spinning head. Never put your hand or anything else near the floss head while it is running.
- The floss mixture begins to liquefy as it heats up. The fast-spinning floss head pushes the liquid to the bowl's sides. This is the point at which the floss begins to take on its typical cotton-like consistency.
- As the floss begins to run out of the spinning head, reduce the heat.
- Add more mix to the machine when the amount of floss produced begins to slow.
- Once enough fairy floss has accumulated, spin it out of the machine with a cone. If you're having difficulties with this step, dab a small bit of water on the cone to help the fairy floss stick.
- To remove the remaining fairy floss from the machine, simply run it and let the sugar burn itself out.
This is a great time to buy your fairy floss machines online. You can choose the type of machine, features, shop for different brands, and even shop by price. You're sure to find a machine that suits your requirements, whether it’s for a party or to simply have on your kitchen island for weekend fun. Make sure to look for the green $ sign and click on it to get the deal. Many retailers also now offer Afterpay as a payment option, so you can buy now and pay later.