Faux Fur Bean Bags
A room feels incomplete if it doesn't have a faux fur bean bag chair. It is one of the most versatile types of furniture you can add to your home because of its shape and size. Because of its flexibility, you can place it anywhere as well. However, some people want to place their fluffy bean bags in certain areas of their house. Here's how you would do it.
How Should You Place Your Furry Bean Bag Chair in Your Home?
When it comes to interior decor, it is important to mix and match colours and materials. A fuzzy bean bag chair may seem out of the box, but on the contrary, many modern homes utilise the bean bag for design, comfort and added seating for guests. Here's how you can decorate your home with a faux fur bean bag.
- The safest place to set your bean bag is in your room. You can put it anywhere and use it for naps as well.
- A fur bean bag may look good in the living room as well, provided it is strategically placed where no one will trip on it.
- It should also be placed somewhere that is easily accessible to anyone who wants to sit, like in front of the television or beside the coffee table.
- It would be unwise to place a bean bag chair beside a couch or arm chair because the larger furniture will overpower the bag's casual and low design.
- You can opt to use large bean bags as an alternative to an armchair.
What Types of Faux Fur Bean Bags Can You Find?
You would think that a bean bag is just a piece of cloth with plastic beans in it. These days, designers have innovated the regular bean bag design and added some flair, such as faux fur. Others use fabrics with eye-catching or neutral patterns as well. Here are some examples:
- Grey Faux Fur Large Bean Bag
- Shaggy White Fur Bean Bag
- Silver Grey White Husky Bean Bag
- Luxury Shaggy Bean Bag with Fine Fur
- Chocolate Brown Fur Bean Bag
- Bean Bag Sofa Chair
How Do You Keep Your Bean Bag in Shape?
The most common problem of bean bags is when they start to leak beans onto the floor. This a choking hazard for children and pets. The reason why this happens is either the bean bag has a hole or a seam has popped. Here are some ways you can prevent that from happening:
- Do not jump on the bean bag.
- Choose a bean bag with high-quality stitching.
- Faux fur bean bags can be difficult to clean, but do not put them in a washing machine as this can open seams. Clean them using a soft brush, warm water and gentle detergent.
- Keep the bean away from direct sunlight as this can weaken the fabric and stitching.