Shop by Category
Shop by Metal
Hot This Week
- Genuine 8mm Freshwater Pearl 925 Sterling Silver Shepherd Hook Earrings 4 ColourAU $9.994 left
- Genuine 8mm Freshwater Pearl 925 Sterling Silver Lariat Drop Earrings 4 ColoursAU $9.994 left
- Various 925 Sterling Silver Star Dust Euro Ball Drop Earrings Stardust SparkleAU $8.209 sold
- Brand New Women 925 Sterling Silver Genuine Freshwater Pearl Stud EarringsAU $1.997 sold
- 18k Gold F 46cm 18'' necklace 1mm solid box chain for pendant AUS MADEAU $9.997 sold
- 1.4mm LONG CURB Chain (16" 40cm - 28" 70cm) 925 SOLID Sterling SilverAU $11.696 sold
- Real Womens Solid 18k Rose Gold GF Round Golf Ladies Girls Bangle Bracelet BandAU $20.006 sold
- Various Solid Sterling Silver 925 Italian Chain Anklet Bracelet Necklace StylesAU $9.996 sold
You may also like
Make an Offer
- 9ct White Gold Genuine White Diamond RING 0.5 carat TDW.AU $699.00Free postageMake Offer
- Vintage solid 18k gold & diamond illusion set flower ring 750 signedAU $395.00Free postageMake Offer
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
When comparing fine jewellery, one of the most important things to look at is the metal that was used to create it. While this will obviously affect the value of the piece, it also affects how the wearer will feel about it. If the piece of jewellery is to be a gift, then this is probably the most important factor of all. Some women wear nothing but yellow gold, while other women simply love sterling silver. Some women adore the hints of pink in rose gold, while others prefer the pristine look of white gold. To ensure the jewellery will be loved and cherished by its new owner, it’s important to pick the right metal. From fine bracelets to fine rings, from fine earrings to fine necklaces and pendants, there is a gorgeous array of beautiful fine jewellery to choose from on eBay. Start off by comparing the metals on offer, or refine the search by jewellery type. If the type of metal is important, take some time to look at the purity of that metal. Jewellery that is yellow gold plated features a layer of gold over another type of metal. This can offer a gold look, and is much cheaper than solid gold. Prefer solid gold? Check out the number of karats on offer to find out the purity of the gold. A lower karat value – such as 9k and 14k – has a higher mix of other metals, making it stronger and less expensive. A higher karat value – such as 18k and 22k – has a higher gold ratio, while 24k gold is pure gold, making it softer and more expensive.
Beautiful stones can transform a piece of jewellery into something that is truly spectacular. Stones range in value, usually according to their rarity, clarity and how in-demand they are. With glorious depths of red, garnets and rubies look fairly similar. However, a garnet is much more affordable than a ruby. Choosing the right set of stones will usually depend on the owner’s preference. Just as some women prefer gold over silver, some will prefer a diamond over a sapphire. Take some time to discover all the exquisite stones on offer, from the pretty oranges or blues of topaz, to the delightful purples of amethyst, to the darkest blacks of onyx. Still in need of some inspiration? Browse the shelves of well-known jewellery brands such as PANDORA, Thomas Sabo and Tiffany & Co. to find all the inspiration required to find the perfect gift.