Shop by Band Material
Shop by Features
Hot This Week
- Fossil Women's 36mm Jacqueline Leather Watch - White/BrownAU $89.99Almost gone
- FOSSIL WOMEN'S 26MM BROWN CALFSKIN BAND STEEL CASE QUARTZ ANALOG WATCH ES3854AU $122.00Almost gone
- Genuine NEW Fossil Women's Jacqueline Watch - ES3802AU $189.00Almost gone
- Fossil Analog Casual Watch Perfect Boyfriend Silver Ladies ES3880AU $169.90Almost gone
- Fossil Watch Stella Rose Gold Ladies ES3590AU $138.40Almost gone
- Fossil Watch Machine Chronograph Brown Mens FS4656AU $154.603 left
- Fossil Watch Georgia Brown Ladies ES3060AU $109.803 left
- Fossil Women's 34mm Glitz Stainless Steel Watch - White/SilverAU $99.002 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- NEW FOSSIL MENS WATCH NATE OVERSIZED BLACK DIAL & LEATHER STRAP CHRONO JR1354AU $209.00Free postageMake Offer
- Fossil Watch - Ladies. Gold & Silver Watch With Crystals On Face. ES2081.AU $14.00+AU $12.00 postageMake Offer
- NEW FOSSIL MENS WATCH NATE ALL BLACK ION PLATED STEEL BLACK DIAL CHRONO JR1401AU $209.00Free postageMake Offer
- Authentic Fossil Watch Brand New Chronograph Leather Strap FS5152AU $110.00+AU $8.50 postageMake Offer
- Fossil 24mm Silicone White Colour Strap Original Brand New Never UsedAU $30.00Free postageMake Offer
- FOSSIL Mechanical Collection Men's Rare Square Automatic Watch ME3009 5ATM 43mmAU $129.00+AU $13.95 postageMake Offer
- Working Ladies Silver Fossil Quartz Watch (Model ES-9014) CCAU $22.00+AU $4.60 postageMake Offer
Looking for the perfect gift for your loved one? Or even yourself? With timeless style and exceptional practicality, a Fossil watch is the ultimate fit with our ever-changing lives. Checking your phone for the time is a thing of the past as the classic flair and sophisticated design of a wristwatch .
Fossil watches Australia come in a style to suit every taste, including the mechanism of timekeeping. The mechanics of a watch are known as the movement or calibre. There are two types of movement, quartz and automatic. A quartz movement is powered by a battery and uses an oscillator regulated by a piece of quartz. This type of movement is an extremely accurate yet affordable choice. The automatic movement uses the movement of your wrist to wind the mainspring. That means you power the watch yourself! The most visible difference between these two mechanisms is that the second hand on a quartz movement watch ticks, while the second hand on an automatic watch sweeps smoothly around the face.
The choice is up to you, although wristwatch aficionados tend to prefer an automatic movement. One thing to note, though, is that because you power the watch yourself, if you take it off, it will eventually stop. How quickly this happens depends on the model, but it may be anywhere from 38 hours to five days before they need to be manually wound.
If a Fossil wristwatch is not your style, then check out the range of Fossil pocket watches for an elegant flashback to a truly vintage feel. Fossil watches Australia also offer a range of band or strap types, level of waterproofing, additional hands (known as complications), date functions, and some Fossil watches even have touchscreens! Check out the range available for sale here on eBay to give the gift of portable, timeless luxury.