GUESS Women's Wallets
For women, a good wallet serves many purposes. A wallet is a practical and functional item, as well as being an accessory or fashion item. GUESS wallets for women cover both nicely. GUESS has been designing wallets since the early eighties for women to take care of their cash and credit cards, and look good to fit in with changing trends. If you like your GUESS handbags and wallets to match, you'll also find wallets release in the same lines as GUESS bags for women and in sets.
What Styles of Wallets Does GUESS Make?
GUESS wallets release in a variety of designs and styles, all with compartments to keep your cash and cards secure. Colours range from classical blacks and browns, to shades of blue and red or bright and patterned effects for some textured or cheerful fun. Some of the styles from GUESS include:
- GUESS Zip-Around Wallet: Zip-around wallets give you an added layer of security. These usually contain one or more separate compartments to keep your coins, notes and cards.
- GUESS Wristlet: Wristlets have a short strap attached so you can carry the wallet in your hand but loop it around your wrist as well for safety.
- GUESS Clutch: Perfect for eveningwear, clutches are compact but big enough to function as a wallet /bag combination for an elegant look.
- GUESS Trifolds: Tri-fold wallets have three sections with two folds that overlap. When you open them out, cards often display vertically, or have a combination of horizontal and vertical card slots.
What Materials Do GUESS Use in Their Wallets?
A wide range of materials go into GUESS women's accessories and wallets so they can they can withstand the amount of daily use a wallet may have over the years.
- Genuine Leather: Genuine leather wallets are known being durable, supple and long lasting. The finishes on leather wallets range from smooth, to textured, to suede.
- PVC/Faux Leather: Wallets using PVC and faux leathers give you the option of a robust, easy-to-clean material that replicates leather or has its own shine!
- Fabric: Both natural and synthetic materials can appear in fabric wallets. Cotton and canvas materials offer natural strength, while polyester or nylon fabric wallets will give you a wallet that's waterproof with style.