Shop by Brand
Shop by Amplifier Type
Save on Guitar Amplifiers
- JJ Tesla Electronics EL84 Power Amp Valve / Tube SINGLE - 6BQ5 - EL-84AU $32.00Trending at AU $55.35
- KEMPER RACK PROFILING GUITAR AMPLIFIER BLACK - PREAMP PROFILER - BRAND NEW!!!AU $2,889.00Trending at AU $3,162.24
- Rechargeable Guitar Headphone Amp Amplifier retaining Original Sound I6Q2AU $11.33Trending at AU $14.54
Limited Time Deals
- VOX VXI Amp 15 Watt Modeling Guitar Amplifier with FX, AUX IN & Headphone JackAU $129.00was -AU $199.99 | 35% OFF
- VOX Mini Orange Mini Soundbox AmplifierAU $64.95was -AU $279.00 | 76% OFF
- MARSHALL MS2C Micro Stack 1 Watt Guitar AmplifierAU $54.95was -AU $62.00 | 11% OFF
- VOX VXII Amp 30 Watt Modeling Guitar Amplifier With FX USB & JamVOX V.3 SoftwareAU $199.00was -AU $299.99 | 33% OFF
- VOX VX1-SPL 15W 1x6.5 Ltd Editiion VXI Amp Modelling Electric Guitar AmplifierAU $129.00was -AU $199.00 | 35% OFF
Hot This Week
- Marshall CODE 412 Guitar Speaker Cabinet 4x12'' Cab to suit 100W Head -Brand NewAU $389.003 left
- VOX VXII Amp 30 Watt Modeling Guitar Amplifier with FX USB & JamVOX V.3 SoftwareAU $199.003 left
- Set of 8x Guitar Amp Amplifier Speaker Cabinet Corner Protector 2 HoleAU $2.913 left
- NuX Frontline 50 - Guitar Combo Amplifier 50W - NewAU $219.004 left
- Marshall MS-2R Red Portable Micro Amplifier Amp Speaker for Electric GuitarAU $49.958 left
- Portable Mini Electric Guitar Amplifier Amp Headphone Speaker with Belt ClipAU $24.999 left
- Xvive GA3 Classic Rock Mini Electric Guitar Plug Headphone Amp Amplifier V6VEAU $11.993 sold
- 218MM Guitar AMP Amplifier Speaker Cabinet Loudspeaker Box Leather Handle StrapAU $8.973 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
Fancy yourself a bit of a rock god? If you love the sound of an as it screams through the speakers, then it’s about time you invest in a guitar amplifier. Become the next Angus Young or Eddie Vedder when you plug your guitar in and rip into a few notes, all made better by explosive sound courtesy of an amp. Whether you are just starting out in your garage or want to upgrade your current guitar amp, there are a few things you need to look for to ensure you’re getting the best piece of equipment to get your musical message out to your (imaginary or real) fans!
Guide to buying a guitar amp
The first thing you will need to ask yourself is whether you should get a combo amp or a head and cabinet. A combo is an all-in-one amplifier, while a head and cabinet are separate, and usually a lot heavier. For small pubs or halls, combo amps at 30-50 watt can deliver the power you need. But if you want enough sonic power to fill an open arena, then you’ll need a head and cabinet, which delivers a nice 100-watt head. Another thing to consider is solid state or tube amps. Solid-state use transistors for their power sections, and are reliable with a very clean tone. A tube amp provides a warm, fat tone. These usually sound louder but you may need to change the tubes occasionally. One more feature to think about is the construction: the thinner the wood, the more likely the speaker will vibrate and loosen. Opt for an amp with a thickness of at least ½ inches to keep the speaker in place. Don’t forget to look for good corner protectors, as amps can get a bit damaged when moving from gig to gig. Buy high quality guitar amplifiers online on eBay from some of the biggest brands like Marshall, Fender and Vox. For all your guitar needs, including , stands and more, there’s only one place to go.