Hitachi Impact Wrench
Hitachi is a specialist power tool company that makes a range of cordless, electric, pneumatic and other tools for use at home and on the job. An impact wrench is a socket wrench power tool that delivers a maximum output with minimum effort, and Hitachi has been a leading manufacturer of these tools for years. Hitachi impact wrenches appear in many different industries including construction, automotive repair, product assembly, and equipment maintenance, but many people also have one for jobs around the home. The Japanese manufacturer has even developed first of its kind technology with the world's only brushless electric impact wrench.
What Can I Use An Impact Wrench For?
A Hitachi air impact wrench is useful in many different industries and even for jobs around the home, so it's a popular choice in power tool. Here are just a few ways that you can put your impact wrench to good use:
- Changing tires: These impact tools are commonly for pit stops and by professional mechanics but they can be just as handy in the home garage.
- Removing bolts: Any time you want to quickly and efficiently remove a bolt, a Hitachi impact wrench can help.
- Tightening fixings: The same goes for tightening bolts and lugs, with your impact wrench being able to do the job quickly.
What Features Does A Hitachi Impact Wrench Have?
Hitachi has been making tools for over 100 years and they continue to innovate with their entire range, including air impact wrenches and electric models. Here are some features you can expect to find on a Hitachi impact wrench:
- Warranty: All Hitachi products come with a lengthy warranty period, with around 3 years limited warranty on these tools.
- Power source: These tools use either compressed air, batteries or electricity, with Hitachi even developing the world's first brushless electric impact wrench. Both corded and cordless impact wrench varieties are available.
- Impact rate: Hitachi wrenches come with adjustable impact rates to suit the job you're doing and offer more torque than a standard impact driver.
- Tightening selector: Various tightening modes for different settings.