Honda Accord Passenger Vehicles
Honda cars and Honda SUV passenger vehicles are known for their quality and their long overall lifespan, and Honda Accord passenger vehicles are no exception. They offer a smooth, quiet ride and a high degree of maneuverability. These sedan style cars feature four doors and can can seat up to five passengers which makes them a good choice for families. They have ample trunk space and they come in a wide array of colours with the most common being blue, red, black, silver and white.
What are The Engine Specs of Honda Passenger Vehicles?
Honda Accord Cars are available with different engine sizes, each with its own unique advantages.
- Some Honda Accords have v4, or four-stroke engines. This engine typically gets higher gas mileage than other types of engines but it is somewhat less powerful. €This type of engine is also known for being very quiet.
- Honda Accords are also available with v6 engines. They have a little more power and torque than v4 engines but they consume more fuel.
What Gas Mileage Do Honda Accord Passenger Vehicles Get?
The gas mileage that a Honda Accord passenger vehicle gets varies depending on a number of different factors.
- On average, Honda Accords get between 25 and 30 miles per gallon. They get higher gas mileage on the highway than they do when driven in a city environment with more starting and stopping.
- The year the car was made has an effect on gas mileage, with newer cars typically having having better fuel economy. For example, the 2017 Honda Accord can get up to 36 miles per gallon on the highway.
- Accords with a turbo charged engine tend to get lower gas mileage, though they can accelerate faster.
What are Some Safety Features of Honda Accord Passenger Vehicles?
Honda Accord passenger vehicles are considered to be quite safe, and they have a variety of safety features to help ensure passenger safety.
- Nearly all Honda Accord vehicles come equipped with front airbags on the drivers and passengers side. Many also feature side impact airbags.
- All Honda Accords are equipped with high density polyester seat belts that lock up in the event of a collision to prevent passengers from being jarred.
- Some Honda Accords have backup cameras that allow you to see what is behind the car as you back up. These help prevent accidents as well as making parallel parking easier.