Shop by Operation
Hot This Week
- Top Eagle Hand Held Bag Closing Machine GK26-1AAU $399.003 left
- Servo Motor for Industrial Sewing machinesAU $295.003 left
- 220V 400W Energy Saving Mute Brushless Servo Motor for Industrial Sewing MachineAU $139.993 sold
- Industrial Single-Needle Foot Sewing Machine Rolled Presser Universal PreciousAU $1.572 sold
- 30mm*19mm Transparent Round Bead Presser Foot For Brother Singer Sewing MachineAU $1.402 sold
- Spun Poly 120 Black For Overlocks & IndustrialAU $4.901 sold
- 12 NEW BOBBINS FOR PFAFF 238.PART No 9033AU $10.651 sold
- 1 LITRE SEWING MACHINE OIL FOR INDUSTRIAL & DOMESTIC.AU $13.551 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Cowboy CB 105R hand crank leather industrial sewing machineAU $1,295.00+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
- Janome MB4S Semi Industrial Embroidery Machine + Console USB NEW Design HoopAU $6,795.00Free postageMake Offer
- RENOWN INDUSTRAL SHIRRING CHAIN STITCH SEWING MACHINE-MADE IN JAPANAU $500.00+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
Better to be putting in stitches than having them put in! Need a new sewing machine or serger? eBay has you covered.
Find huge savings here on all the best brands, including Brother, Juki, Janome and of course Singer. From the simple and mechanical to the electronic and very high tech, for endless possibilities in garment creation, you're sure to find the right machine at the right price for you.
For the occasional DIY tailor who doesn't want to spend a fortune, there are plenty of well-featured and reliable machines on a budget. For professional garment-makers and those who take their sewing seriously, you'll find a wide range of computerised models and industrial sewing machines that will keep you going all day.
Maybe you're a collector of antiques or you maintain "they don't make 'em like they used to". If so, you may be in luck. Check out our many listings of preloved vintage and retro sewing machines and cabinets for that perfect period piece that can't be replicated.
Sewing Machines vs. Sergers
A serger is also known as an "overlock machine". This is a type of sewing machine that binds fabric together with an overlock stitch, made from about 3 or 4 different threads. While the serger is busy sewing or binding the fabric together, it also cuts the fabric before it reaches the needle, creating a clean raw edge for the garment. The main advantages here for users of sergers are time saving alterations and creations, produced with arguably more durable stitching. Whilst similar in purpose, sewing machines and sergers are actually quite different in the way they are operated. If you've never used a serger before, we recommend reading up on them or obtaining an instruction guide before you take the leap.
Tools & Supplies
Need thread? Find every colour, material and length of sewing thread imaginable, right here on eBay. We've got a huge range of sewing tools and supplies too, from machine accessories to marking, measuring and cutting tools, to closures and connectors. Bookmark us - your one stop sewing shop!