Jaguar Passenger Vehicles
Jaguar is one of those vehicle brands that have always had an excellent reputation for being fine quality and high performing luxury cars. Originating in Britain in the 1920's, Jaguar cars, saloons, sedans, sports cars and coupes have not only graced not only the roads and motorways around the world, they are also a successful motorsports brand as well.
What Are Jaguar's Executive Car Models?
There have been various models of executive sized luxury cars from Jaguar over the years. Three of the most recent are:
- Jaguar XJ: The Jaguar XJ is the flagship for the brand. Since the first series rolled off the production line in 1968, various models of the XJ have been favourites of the British Royal Family and politicians alike. The XJ's long body is instantly recognisable in either the couple or saloon models.
- Jaguar XF: The Jaguar XF is the mid-size model, first launched in 2007 to replace the Jaguar S-Type. Utilised as emergency vehicles by the police in the United Kingdom, engines range from 2.0 turbos to 5.0 V8s petrol or diesel with 6 or 8-speed manual and automatic transition.
- Jaguar S-Type: The Jaguar S-Type produced from the late 1990's to 2007 as an executive car. S-Type engines are both petrol and diesel 2.5 V6 to 4.2 V8s with 5-6 speed manual and automatic transmissions.
Does Jaguar Have An SUV?
Jaguar unveiled their first luxury SUV prototype in 2013 as the Jaguar C-X17. Since then they have released two Jaguar SUV models. The production on the F-Pace began in 2016, and in 2017 the more compact E-pace released. Features of each are:
- Jaguar F-Pace: This all-wheel drive has either a 2.0L 4-cylinder or 3.0 L V6 petrol or diesel engine with 6-speed manual or 8-speed automatic transition.
- Jaguar E-Pace: The Jaguar E-Pace is an all-wheel drive with a 2.0L 4 cylinder diesel engine and 9-speed transmission.
What Are Jaguars Sports Car Models?
Jaguar sports models over the years have included series in the XK, XJ, C-Type, D-Type and E Type models. The current sports model, the F-type, is a sleek high-performance two-door and two-seater sports car available as a convertible or coupe.
Are Jaguar Parts and Accessories Available?
If you're looking for parts and accessories for your Jag, try listings in and Jaguar Car and Truck Parts or Jaguar Car and Truck Wheels. For the home mechanic, or to identify components older models used, like paint colours and leathers, try Jaguar Books and Manuals.