Shop by Storage Capacity
Shop by USB Specification
Hot This Week
- Lexar 32GB JumpDrive S75 - Fast USB 3.0 Flash Drive - Retractable ConnectorAU $26.11Almost gone
- Lexar 32GB M10 Retractable USB 3.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Thumb Key Pen 32GAU $20.953 left
- Lexar S45 JumpDrive USB 3.0 Flash Drive 128GB ( Black ) LJDS45-128ABEUAU $62.953 left
- 32GB S50 Lexar Jumpdrive USB Flash Drive USB 2.0AU $14.992 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- LEXAR 64GB JUMPDRIVE C20m: USB 3.1 Micro USB Flash Drive, Android (NEW & SEALED)AU $53.95+AU $4.95 postageMake Offer
- Lexar Professional 1066x (160mb/s) 16GB CompactFlash CardAU $50.00Free postageMake Offer
- PINK Lexar 8GB USB Flash Thumb Drive Protective Cap #S50AU $15.00+AU $3.00 postageMake Offer
Lexar USB Flash Drives
USB flash drives are an easy way to backup your data or transfer files from one device to another. Moreover, they are perfect for installing operating systems. Capacity is one of the main features to consider when purchasing a flash drive. However, you also need to think about security, durability and data transfer speed. Lexar, a company famous for its memory cards and other storage media, offers some convenient flash drives. Learn about the JumpDrive flash drives to decide which one best works for you.Capacity
When choosing the drive's capacity, always pick a bigger drive. The price does increase with the capacity, but the step, for instance, between a 32 GB Lexar USB flash drive and a 64 GB Lexar flash drive is not as high. If you decided to buy two 32 GB drives separately, you would probably spend more. Having some extra space is always wise, as your needs can change. Lexar drives range from 16 GB to 256 GB.Security
Extra security features are essential if you often carry the flash drive around with you because you could lose it by accident. File encryption is available on JumpDrive Tough, JumpDrive P20, JumpDrive S57 and JumpDrive S45, using the EncryptStick Lite software.Durability
If you are in search of an especially durable flash drive, opt for the Lexar JumpDrive Tough that can withstand water, extreme temperatures up to some point and pressure. The JumpDrive S57 features a sliding cover to add some protection to the drive and its contents. The JumpDrive S70 includes a retractable connector, minimising the chance of damaging it. Some, such as the S50 and V10, feature protective caps. Additional durability is vital if you carry your drive everywhere with you, where it could suffer damage in some other way.Speeds
The read and write speeds of flash drives determines how quickly you can download and upload data. Typically, the more capacity a Lexar USB flash drive offers, the faster it is. The speed also depends on the kind of USB port you have on your computer. Several JumpDrive models provide USB 2.0 speeds and these include the V10, S70, S50, V30, V20 and TwistTurn. Most drives are USB 3.0 drives, while some, the Tough, C20m and C20c have high-speed USB 3.1.