Hot This Week
- Electric Yes Low Speed Timing Centrifuge LD-5 4000r/min 8*50ml Y2R3 AU Plug 220VAU $430.97Almost gone
- 4000 rpm 50ml LD 3 Laboratory Centrifuge Electric Medical Centrifuge Timing.AU $316.15Almost gone
- Australia Stock-20 X plastic tubes,vial,centrifuge tube,with lids sealable 10mlAU $9.997 left
- ArjoHuntleigh DVT10 DVT Flowtron Calf Garment Pair, Standard Calf 17" CircumAU $25.588 sold
- 5 x Livingstone Wire Gauze 150 mm With ceramic Center Each Inches POLYBAGAU $16.001 sold
- Funnel Wooden Stand Base: 10.5 Lx 20.5 Width cm Rod: 1.5 Diameter x 47 Leght cmAU $13.501 sold
- Test Tube Rack Wood with 28mm Holes 6 Holes with PegsAU $10.781 sold
- 2 x Foetal Stethoscope AluminiumAU $12.121 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- 800D Desktop Electric Lab Centrifuge Laboratory Medical Practice 4000rpm 6x20mlAU $82.99+AU $21.99 postageMake Offer
- Shaving/hair removal/ hair cutting Small Straight Scissors Dental Lab InstrumentAU $6.99+AU $2.99 postageMake Offer
- Laboratory Roto Mill RIIC RM-100, Ball Mill - PulveriserAU $45.0014h 56mMake Offer
- Hettich MIKRO 200 Centrifuge 2400 2400D Digital Display 15000 rpm 2424-A RotorAU $1,999.99+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
Medical and Scientific Centrifuges
Reliable medicine and science equipment supplies are crucial for study and research in laboratories around the world. Centrifuges are valuable devices in these labs and spin medical samples by using centrifugal force. Various styles of centrifuges operate at different speeds to separate body fluids, microscopic particles or other substances for scientific analysis.Clinical Benchtop Centrifuges
Medical laboratories that need low-speed centrifuges for the separation of body fluids may select clinical benchtop centrifuge models. Many of these devices hold standard blood draw tubes and can separate red blood cells, plasma and serum. Equipment speeds typically range between 200 to 6,000 rpm.Vacuum Centrifuges
Scientists who work in genomics, cell biology and proteomics often need medical equipment that can concentrate solutes. This technique may be necessary to transform the solutes to either a wet pellet state or a dry state. A vacuum centrifuge can perform this task by using gas or heat to concentrate proteins from liquid so that medical practitioners can study them. Different models of these scientific devices feature various noise levels and speed ranges.Ultracentrifuges
Medical and scientific practitioners who need to rotate samples at incredibly high speeds may choose ultracentrifuges for their labs. Some can reach rotational speeds of 150,000 rpm, and they are useful scientific devices in the fields of biochemistry, cell biology and molecular biology. Preparative and analytical styles are available, and they can be successful at separating microscopic particles, including viruses and lipoproteins.Refrigerated Microcentrifuges
A centrifuge that offers consistent temperatures is sometimes necessary when working with liquid substances susceptible to heat degeneration. An excellent choice of medical equipment for this purpose is a refrigerated microcentrifuge, which can spin samples of up to 2 ml. The compact design makes them popular with many scientists, and they often feature compressors located at the back of the units.