Mens Credit Card Wallets
With society moving from a predominantly cash based system to mostly using cards for payments, its not necessary to carry a bulky mens wallet. While there are many great wallets for men, when you only need to carry a debit card, credit card and driving license, having a dedicated card holder is ideal.
What are the Benefits of a Credit Card Wallet?
The main advantages of using a credit card holder wallet are:
- Less bulk: You can take just the cards you need for the day when you leave the house so youre not carrying unnecessary bulk.
- Pocket friendly: Regular wallets for men dont often fit easily into your pocket but a card wallet can slide into your back pocket easily. This is especially convenient when you are wearing tight pants or jeans.
- Lightweight: With just a few cards in your credit card wallet, there will barely be any weight.
- Visibility: It is much easier to find the card you are looking for rather.
Are There Different Styles of Card Holders?
Different styles include:
- Bi-fold wallet: This type of wallet folds but opens up to allow you to put cards in. They usually come with a lot of slots so you can carry numerous cards.
- Anti-scanning case or wallet: These wallets help safeguard against skimming theft.
- Money clip: Money clip wallets with credit cards are small cases that hold cards and bank notes and slide onto your pockets for extra security.
- Purse wallet: A purse wallet is like a folder with plastic sleeves to hold your cards. You can open and close it with a snap button.
What Materials Do Credit Card Wallets Use?
Credit card wallets come in different materials such as:
- Leather: Mens leather wallets always look smart and you can find leather bi-fold, anti-scan wallets or purse wallets. You can also find faux leather if you are looking for a cheaper option.
- Aluminium: Anti-scanning cases and money clips use aluminium.
- Canvas: A cheaper and more casual looking credit card holder can use canvas.