Network Unlocked Mobile Phones
Network unlocked mobile phones provide the greatest flexibility and convenience. They aren't restricted to one particular network, making it easy to swap SIMs at any time.
What are Good Unlocked Mobile Phones to Buy?
Some popular models are:
- LG is a reputed maker of unlocked Android Phones. Popular are LG G5 mobile phones. They have a 5.3-inch HD In-Cell Touch display. The rear Camera is 16 MP with a Wide Angle 8 MP. The front camera is 8 MP. They have 32 GB internal memory. They are full touch and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Apple is an iconic brand that commands a loyal following. One popular model is the Apple iPhone 6s Plus. It has a 5.5-inch diagonal, widescreen LCD that is 3D multi-touch. You get a 12-megapixel camera that affords panoramic shots up to 63 megapixels and five times digital zoom.
- Samsung is in constant competition with LG, both vying for the top spot when it comes to unlocked GSM phones and unlocked CDMA phones. One popular model is Samsung Galaxy S7 Phones. The model is quad HD at 5.1 inches with a dual pixel sensor and 12MP camera. It features motion panorama, motion photo, autofocus and more. These lets you take crisp and clear photos in the dark. This model is water resistant up to five feet.
What are the Minimum Considerations in Buying a Mobile Phone?
For the simplistic phone user, these are:
- Decent Camera.
- Responsive touchscreen.
- Display size.
Why is There a Need for Network Unlocked Mobile Phones?
Here are reasons for purchasing unlocked smartphones:
- Budgetary constraints. With a great demand for mobile services, each company comes out with promotions on a regular basis. The budget-conscious consumer will avail what is affordable even if this means switching network providers.
- Network coverage. Certain situations may require a person to move from one residence (or workplace) to another. Poor network signal will cause great problems in sustaining communications with clients and family. With an unlocked mobile phone, network coverage problem is easy to solve by switching to a network SIM that provides the best signal.
- Privacy concerns. Some situations require a person to change numbers. There are times when a person needs to disassociate from old contacts. Knowing that you can use any network SIM is a great relief.