Shop by Interface
Shop by Brand
- Western Digital WD Red 3tb 3.5" SATA Internal NAS Hard Drive HDD WD30EFRXTrending PriceAU $151.19 New
- Western Digital Red WD80EFZX 8TB 3.5-Inch NAS Hard DriveTrending PriceAU $467.93 New
- Western Digital WD 4tb My Cloud Mirror Gen 2 Personal Storage Network Drive NASTrending PriceAU $434.67 New
- Crucial Mx300 SSD 2 5 1tb SATAIIITrending PriceAU $429.08 New
- Crucial Mx300 2.5" 275gb SATA III TLC Internal SSDTrending PriceAU $147.39 New
- Western Digital WD Black WD4004FZWX 4tbTrending PriceAU $326.14 New
- Seagate 4tb Blue Backup Plus 2.5 Portable Hard Drive STDR4000302Trending PriceAU $189.40 New
- Astone 2 Bay 2.5" USB 3.1 SATA Ssd/hdd RAID 1 Enclosure Rd-2570 W/ 2x 240gbTrending PriceAU $51.90 New
Limited Time Deals
Hot This Week
- Dell 300Gb 10,000 SAS SFF - Hot Swap Enterprise - 9WE066-150 ST300MM0006AU $59.99Almost gone
- Seagate 4TB Backup Plus 2.5 Portable Hard Drive SilverAU $229.004 left
- For Apple MacBook Pro A1278 A1286 A1297 2nd 9.5mm SATA HDD SSD Caddy Adapter BayAU $10.994 left
- 1TB HP 2.5" SATA hard drive HDD spare part : 626162-001AU $129.007 left
- L9110S H-bridge Stepper Motor Dual DC Motor Driver Controller Module For ArduinoAU $1.006 sold
- 9.5mm Universal SATA 2nd HDD SSD Hard Drive Caddy for CD/DVD-ROM Optical Bay AUAU $7.125 sold
- WD Purple 2TB Surveillance AV-GP SATA-6Gb 64MB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive WD20PURZAU $138.004 sold
- L9110S H-bridge Stepper Motor Dual DC Motor Driver Controller Module For ArduinoAU $1.004 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Hitachi Ultrastar 2TB Internal Enterprise Class 7.2K 7200 RPM EMC EMC FC 3.5"AU $62.99Free postageMake Offer
- Western Digital Caviar Blue Serial ATA WD6400AAKS-22A7B2 640GBAU $49.00Free postageMake Offer
- Dell 1TB 7.2K 3.5" SAS 6G HDD U738K 6Gbps 1000GB 7200K NLSASAU $120.00Free postageMake Offer
Looking for storage space? An external hard drive can provide the perfect solution. But which one is best? As technology advances, data storage devices change over time. Where people may have used floppy disks and CDs to store data in the past (and some people still do), technology now offers a much wider range of options. While USB flash drives are perfect for storing smaller amounts of data, and are portable enough to be carried almost anywhere, for larger data storage needs, external hard drives can be a better option. When choosing between external hard drives, there are various choices to be made, depending on the type of device required – and the allowable budget. HDD and SSD are two of the most common options to choose from. Both the hard drive (HDD) and solid state drive (SSD) are data storage devices. Both use non-volatile memory (NVM) – a kind of long-term data storage that retains information even when the device is not receiving power. But how they store, read and write data is different.
Because of the way it is designed, a HDD will often offer a higher data storage capacity. Standard HDDs that provide a few terabytes’ worth of storage are not difficult to find. An SSD, however, usually offers lower data storage capacity – at a much higher price. Why is it more expensive? Some people believe that because it has no moving parts – being a solid state drive – an SSD is less likely to fail than an HDD. An SSD is also much faster. When it comes to technology, faster usually equals better. What about NAS? NAS – or Network Attached Storage – is used to store data, and share it between devices. How does this work? A NAS system plugged into a Wi-Fi router or network allows various devices on that network to access the data held within the system. That could mean watching saved movies or listening to saved music. Interested? Whether it’s a HDD or SSD, or even a NAS system, eBay is the place to go to compare options. Check out big brands such as Dell, HP, Samsung, Seagate and Western Digital, to find a massive range of brand new and used options.