Shop by Featured Refinements
Shop by Age Level
You may also like
Hot This Week
- 8 10 12 13 14 FT Trampoline Safety Net Replacement Enclosure Surround 6 8 PolesAU $20.8024 sold
- Replacement Trampoline Safety Net Spring Padding Pad Cover 8 10 12 13 14FT FootAU $25.9921 sold
- Genki 8ft Round Trampoline With Safety Net Enclosure Spring Pad Cover & LadderAU $149.9520 sold
- 8 - 14 FT Replacement Trampoline Safety Net Enclosure Surround 1 Year WarrantyAU $25.9919 sold
- REPLACEMENT TRAMPOLINE PAD REINFORCED OUTDOOR ROUND SPRING COVER 8 10 12 14 16ftAU $39.9518 sold
- NEW 12ft Round Trampoline FREE Basketball Set Safety Net Spring Pad Cover LadderAU $269.0017 sold
- NEW Trampoline Basketball Hoop Ring Backboard Ball Set Fits 10/12/14/15/16 ftAU $49.0014 sold
- Replacement Trampoline Mat Round Outdoor Spring Spare 8/10/12/14/16FTAU $44.9512 sold
Limited Time Deals
- Trampoline Basketball Hoop Ring Backboard Ball Set Fits 10/12/14/15/16 ftAU $49.00was -AU $129.00 | 62% OFF
- UP-SHOT 10ft Replacement Trampoline PaddingAU $54.95was -AU $109.00 | 49% OFF
- Up-Shot 12ft Replacement Trampoline Mat 12ft - 72 SpringsAU $64.95was -AU $145.00 | 55% OFF
- NEW UPShot 8ft Replacement Trampoline Padding- Spring Reinforced Round OutdoorAU $39.00was -AU $99.00 | 60% OFF
- UP-SHOT 16FT/12 Post Trampoline Replacement Safety Net RoundAU $74.95was -AU $245.00 | 69% OFF
- UP-SHOT 12ft Replacement Trampoline Padding Outdoor Safety RoundAU $49.00was -AU $129.00 | 62% OFF
- NEW UP-SHOT 16ft Replacement Trampoline Pad - Springs Outdoor Safety Round CoverAU $59.00was -AU $149.00 | 60% OFF
- UP-SHOT 14ft Replacement Trampoline PaddingAU $54.95was -AU $149.00 | 63% OFF
- 4 Sizes Round Trampoline Basketball Set Safety Net Spring Pad Cover Ladder 10ft Ol5026Trending PriceAU $253.15 New
- Trampoline Round Basketball Safety Net Spring Pad Cover Ladder Kids 4 Sizes 12ft Ol5027Trending PriceAU $303.98 New
- 4 Sizes Round Trampoline Basketball Set Safety Net Spring Pad Cover Ladder 16ft Ol5029Trending PriceAU $415.80 New
- 14ft Trampoline With Steelflex Metal Ring Enclosure - Easy to AssembleTrending PriceAU $402.56 New
- 16ft Round Trampoline 488cm Safety Net Pad Cover Mat With Basketball SetTrending PriceAU $608.96 New
- Plum 7ft Junior Jumper Trampoline BlueTrending PriceAU $335.24 New
- 8ft Replacement Reinforced Outdoor Round Trampoline Safety Spring Pad CoverTrending PriceAU $35.53 New
Make an Offer
- NEW Indoor Outdoor Kids Junior Trampoline with Enclosure and Safety Net 4.5ftAU $104.98Free postageMake Offer
- 14ft NEW Round Trampoline FREE Basketball Set+Safety Net+Spring Pad Cover+LadderAU $345.00
- 14ft Round Trampoline 427CM Safety Net Pad Cover Mat with FREE Basketball SetAU $579.00
- NEW Replacement Trampoline Mat/Matt Round Spring Spare 15ft foot 108 SpringsAU $84.80
- NEW Replacement Trampoline Rainbow Safety Pad Cover Round/Circle Spare 14ft footAU $62.90
- 12ft 15ft Round Trampoline Spring Pad Cover Ladder With Safety Net EnclosureAU $279.00
- Plum 7ft Junior Jumper Trampoline High Quality - Children Outdoor Activity, BlueAU $287.00
- 8ft Kahuna Trampoline Safety Net Spring Pad Cover Mat Ladder Free Basketball SetAU $269.00
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Time to Bounce!
Bouncing on a trampoline in their backyard is about as close most people can get to flying without the help of an airplane or some other aircraft. Providing a feeling of freedom, bouncing on a trampoline can be pretty darn fun, whether for kids or adults. Add to that the fact that bouncing on a trampoline is also a great form of exercise, and it's easy to see why so many people choose to install trampolines in their backyard.
Selecting a Trampoline
One of the first things to think about before buying a trampoline is where it will be placed. Obviously, it needs to be on a flat surface, otherwise people inside would be forever bouncing up hill, plus the trampoline will likely end up damaged. There is also the factor of space. To make the trampoline as safe as possible, it must have a clear space around all the edges, with plenty of space above too. Lastly, it must be placed on hard grass - not concrete - to ensure it doesn't sink over time.
The size of the trampoline will depend on the amount of space available, and how many people will be using it. For smaller spaces, a10ft trampolineor12ft trampolinemay be better, while larger spaces may accommodate a 14ft or 16ft trampoline. To make the most of the available space, it can be worthwhile looking into alternative shapes of trampoline. While the round trampoline is perhaps more common, there is the option of choosing an oval or rectangle trampoline to make the most of the space.
Of course, safety is paramount. Ensure the trampoline features a full safety net, as well as safety matting to cover all trampoline springs. If safety is a particular concern, a springless trampoline could be the perfect option. Now, compare the options on eBay and get bouncing!