Shop by Featured Refinements
Limited Time Deals
- 16ft Round Trampoline Free Basketball Set Safety Net Pad Cover Mat LadderAU $379.00AU $899.00 | 57% OFF
- Trampoline Basketball Hoop Ring Backboard Ball Set Fits 10/12/14/15/16 ftAU $54.95AU $129.00 | 57% OFF
- Up-Shot 12ft Replacement Trampoline Mat 12ft - 72 SpringsAU $64.95AU $145.00 | 55% OFF
- SMARTRIKE 3in1 100cm Kid's Trampoline ToyAU $149.00AU $199.99 | 25% OFF
- Up-Shot 14ft Replacement Trampoline Mat 14ft - 96 SpringsAU $74.95AU $185.00 | 59% OFF
- UP-SHOT 12ft Replacement Trampoline Padding Outdoor Safety RoundAU $49.00AU $129.00 | 62% OFF
- NEW UPShot 8ft Replacement Trampoline Padding- Spring Reinforced Round OutdoorAU $39.00AU $99.00 | 60% OFF
- NEW UP-SHOT 16ft Replacement Trampoline Pad - Springs Outdoor Safety Round CoverAU $59.00AU $149.00 | 60% OFF
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Time to Bounce!
Bouncing on a trampoline in their backyard is about as close most people can get to flying without the help of an airplane or some other aircraft. Providing a feeling of freedom, bouncing on a trampoline can be pretty darn fun, whether for kids or adults. Add to that the fact that bouncing on a trampoline is also a great form of exercise, and it's easy to see why so many people choose to install trampolines in their backyard.
Selecting a Trampoline
One of the first things to think about before buying a trampoline is where it will be placed. Obviously, it needs to be on a flat surface, otherwise people inside would be forever bouncing up hill, plus the trampoline will likely end up damaged. There is also the factor of space. To make the trampoline as safe as possible, it must have a clear space around all the edges, with plenty of space above too. Lastly, it must be placed on hard grass - not concrete - to ensure it doesn't sink over time.
The size of the trampoline will depend on the amount of space available, and how many people will be using it. For smaller spaces, a10ft trampolineor12ft trampolinemay be better, while larger spaces may accommodate a 14ft or 16ft trampoline. To make the most of the available space, it can be worthwhile looking into alternative shapes of trampoline. While the round trampoline is perhaps more common, there is the option of choosing an oval or rectangle trampoline to make the most of the space.
Of course, safety is paramount. Ensure the trampoline features a full safety net, as well as safety matting to cover all trampoline springs. If safety is a particular concern, a springless trampoline could be the perfect option. Now, compare the options on eBay and get bouncing!