Prada Womens Bags
Prada is an iconic brand that represents Italian luxury and prestige. It manufactures and sells high-quality leather handbags, shoes, travel accessories, fashion accessories and perfume. Its founder was Mario Prada who conceptualised and launched the business in 1913. The rich and famous most probably have at least one Prada bag in their collection. It is a favourite brand among well-known personalities.
What Prada Bags Are Available?
Here are some options:
- Prada Nylon Backpacks. These have calf leather trimmings and metal stud embellishments. The handles are fabric and comfortable to clutch. The straps are adjustable. There are two outside pockets with buckles. These backpacks have buckle closures and the Prada logo lining. You get two pockets on the insides, one with a zipper.
- Prada Womens Tote and Shopper Bags. Shop in ultimate style. These tote and shopper bags are anything but ordinary. Designs vary. One Prada tote available is calf leather and fabric blended with a double leather handle for durability.
- Prada shoulder bags. Many designs allow for a casual crossbody wear. Others are a great match for that evening dress that needs a complementary shoulder bag. Try the shearling and leather shoulder bag. It uses calf leather and has a single detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. It has a push-lock closure under the flap. The lining is suede. The Prada Cahier is another option. It is calf leather. It has an attractive silver-metal finish. The logo is in metal letterings. There are two inside pockets, two compartments and a flap.
What Other Products Does Prada Offer?
Here are some options:
- Prada Perfume. Fragrance yourself with a unique and distinct scent. Prada perfume is expensive for a purpose. You wont smell just like everybody else.
- Prada Sunglasses. Eyewear is available for men and women. Get matching pairs for you and your partner.
- Prada Purse. At times, you only need your mobile phone and cash. Prada offers cute, youthful and simple designs for these situations.
How Do You Care for Your Prada Bag?
Here are some suggestions:
- Use an appropriate bag cleaner. Use gentle wipes, cleaners and polishers that wont damage the material.
- Store properly. Remove all items and give your bags a good shake before you place them back in the closet. Its advisable to have a separate place for hanging your bags. You dont want to deform them in any way.