Peter Alexander Women's Sleepwear
Peter Alexander started out on his own with his line of sleepwear. He started with pyjamas and then transitioned into women's sleepwear as well. His designs are not like the usual nightie and lacy baby doll dresses. His designs have a fun and childlike theme, while still maintaining a feminine form. His sleepwear line for women range from pyjamas, slips, robes, gowns, shorts, tops, sets and more.
What Types of Women's Pyjamas Are in the Peter Alexander Sleepwear Line?
Peter Alexander pyjamas come in different styles and prints, such as flannelettes, nightshirts, two-piece tanks and shorts, drawstring trousers, lace slip dresses and more. Here are some of his designs:
- Peter Alexander Black Lace Slip Dress: This design is more in line with traditional nighties.
- Peter Alexander Lion King Nala Simba Set: The set is made up of a short sleeve button down flannel top and boyshorts.
- Peter Alexander Vegemite Flannelette PJ Set: This is your regular pyjamas using flannelette fabric.
- Peter Alexander Ladies' Slip: This can be used under daywear.
- Peter Alexander Floral Nightshirt: This looks like the traditional nightshirt that 19th century people used to wear.
- Peter Alexander Flamingo Boyshorts: The Peter Alexander boy shorts are a collection on their own and they vary in design and prints.
What Other Products Does Peter Alexander Offer?
Aside from women's sleepwear, Peter Alexander also offers Peter Alexander slippers, men's sleepwear, lounge pants and gowns. His designs are a collaboration of his own imagination, as well as other popular brands. From there, he creates high-quality clothing designed for comfort. Here are some of his other designs:
- Moc Scuff Slippers
- Two Way Sequin Thongs
- Drop Crotch Knit Shorts
- Drop Crotch Pants
- Summer Gowns
Why Do People Like Peter Alexander's Sleepwear?
The reason why many people are drawn to Peter Alexander's sleepwear line is because it is designed for comfort and a good night's rest. Here are some other reasons why Peter Alexander sleepwear is popular:
- They are crafted from the most comfortable and luxurious fabrics.
- They offer a variation of clothing such as loungewear, footwear, daywear gowns and gifts.
- They collaborate with popular brands such as Disney, Sesame Street, etc.
- You can get personalised pyjamas from their stores.
- They also offer kid's sleepwear.