1-48 of 57 results
Make an Offer
- NEW Baumr-AG Engine for Post Hole Digger Replacement 62CC Earth Auger BorerAU $119.00Free postageMake Offer
- Fence Post Hole Digger Digging Twin Shovel Wood Handle 1.5meter LongAU $33.00+AU $0.00 postageMake Offer
- Post Hole Digger 88cc Posthole Earth Auger Fence Borer Petrol Drill BitAU $389.95Free postageMake Offer
You may also like
Limited Time Deals
Hot This Week
- Fence Post Hole Digger Digging Twin Shovel Wood Handle 1.5meter LongAU $33.00Almost gone
- Baumr-AG Post Hole Digger 75cc Posthole Earth Auger Fence Borer Petrol Drill BitAU $289.0022 sold
- Baumr-AG Post Hole Digger 62cc Posthole Earth Auger Fence Borer Petrol Drill BitAU $229.0021 sold
- Baumr-AG Post Hole Digger 86cc Posthole Earth Auger Fence Borer Petrol Drill BitAU $349.0012 sold
- Giantz 88CC Petrol Post Hole Digger Earth Drill Borer Fence Extension Auger BitsAU $339.007 sold
- 86cc Post Hole Digger Posthole Earth Auger Fence Borer Petrol Drill Borer Bit AUAU $309.996 sold
- Post Hole Digger 86cc Posthole Earth Auger Fence Borer Petrol Drill Borer Bit OZAU $309.002 sold
- NEW Baumr-AG Engine for Post Hole Digger Replacement 62CC Earth Auger BorerAU $119.001 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Whether you are renovating your home or it’s in your line of work, putting up a fence or post is a job that needs to be done correctly. Offering privacy as well as security, fences are an unobtrusive way to promote the boundary of a property as well as enhance it, and holes for signs tell the public important information - so it especially important that they are erected right.
The groundwork for setting up a fence or post can also be exhausting. Before you even get started, you have to check the position of underground cables and pipes with a detector to ensure you can dig holes in the places where you want to place your fence or post. Then, you need to get planning permits. Finally, you can begin digging.
But what will you use to create perfectly sized holes that will fit the posts? When a straight spade or a shovel will do more damage than good, you need to invest in a post hole digger.
Benefits of using a post hole digger
Post hole diggers reduce the amount of manpower and hours required: with this powerful digger, you no longer need to have two of you twisting a drill to dig holes. If you use a traditional shovel, you may run the risk of leaving bigger holes than intended. A post or fence borer streamlines the process neatly and in an organised manner without disrupting the ground around the hole. They also do not require a professional to handle it, so all you need is the proper training to manoeuvre it. There are also a range of different strength post hole diggers to suit your requirements, so you won’t have to spend an exorbitant amount on one that cuts through any rough dirt or soil when all you need is one for a lighter task.