Shop by Brand
- TP-LINK Tl-pa9020p Kit Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Adapter 2000mbps Av2000Trending PriceAU $122.66 New
- TP-LINK Tl-wpa4220kit Av500 EOP Powerline Ethernet Extender WiFi KitTrending PriceAU $93.63 New
- TP-LINK Tl-pa411kit Av500 Mini Powerline Ethernet Adapter HD Streaming 500mbpsTrending PriceAU $57.68 New
- TP-LINK Av500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit TLPA411KITTrending PriceAU $60.05 New
- TP-LINK Tl-wpa8630p Kit Av1200 Passthrough Powerline EditionTrending PriceAU $223.18 New
- NETGEAR PL1000 1 Port Gigabit Ethernet Powerline KitTrending PriceAU $94.99 New
- TP-LINK Tl-wpa4220 300mbps Wireless Powerline Extender WiFi Ethernet Av500Trending PriceAU $69.41 New
- TP-LINK Tl-pa7010p Kit Av1000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline HD TV Gaming AdapterTrending PriceAU $97.02 New
Limited Time Deals
- TP-LINK Tl-pa4010pkit Av500 Powerline Adapter With AC Pass Through Kit100% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $82.36 New
- TP-LINK Tl-wpa4220kit Av500 EOP Powerline Ethernet Extender WiFi Kit100% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $93.63 New
- TP-LINK Av500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit TLPA411KIT100% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $60.05 New
- TP-LINK Tl-pa9020p Kit Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Adapter 2000mbps Av200092% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $122.66 New
- TP-LINK Tl-wpa4220 300mbps Wireless Powerline Extender WiFi Ethernet Av50066% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $69.41 New
- TP-LINK Tl-pa4016kit Av500 Powerline Passthrough Starter Kit 500mbps H100% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $65.42 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Speeding up your Connection
Working effortlessly to increase your network speed, the powerline adapter allows you to transform your powerline into a high-speed network, without the addition of any new wiring. Simply plug the powerline adapter into the socket and you're ready to go. And, as an added benefit, a powerline network adapter generally contains an extra power socket, so while you are hooked up to the network, you can still use the original socket to power other devices.
Staying in Touch
For many people, staying in touch means connecting to the internet. So, to enhance that social connection, they need to enhance their internet connection by increasing its speed. Whether you are streaming the latest movie or uploading a post to social media, it all needs to happen at a click of button. By connecting your powerline adapter to ethernet cables (RJ-45/8P8C), you can achieve a speed that is faster, with little effort on your part. Unlike with a Wi-Fi connection, where the speed of the connection is largely dependant on your distance from the router, the powerline adapter provides a high-speed wired connection that doesn't fluctuate.
Choosing a Wired Connection
Although many have moved on to wireless connectivity, there is still a lot to be said for the quality on offer from a high-speed wired connection using a powerline adapter. While there are downsides to utilising a wired connection, such as the lack of flexibility of movement, the speed on offer will often more than make up for it. Sold? Check out the amazing range of powerline adapters on offer on eBay today, to compare all the best brands at the best possible prices. From coaxial network cables to wired connectivity options, eBay is the place to find it all!