Prada Men's Sunglasses
Prada is a leading Italian fashion house specialising in luxury goods with a huge range of men's and women's sunglasses and accessories. Their ready-to-wear men's sunglasses range first launched in the mid 1990's and since then, have become a leading brand for those who want style and luxury from their eyewear. Prada glasses are famous for being stylish, sophisticated, and using premium materials, with both new and used styles available. Men's Prada glasses come in different shapes and sizes including pilot, round or square frame and are great for everything from sports to business.
What Features Do Prada Sunglasses Have?
Although no two Prada eyewear styles have been designed the same, most models come with the same specific features available for men. These are just a few features you can expect to find from your pair of Prada sunglasses:
- Accessories: When purchased new, Prada glasses come in a box with dedicated packaging, glasses cleaning cloth, and sunglass case.
- Ultraviolet Protection: Some styles of Prada men's sunglasses offer both UVA and UVB protection, depending on the style.
- Polarised Lenses: Most of Prada's sports and driving styles have polarised lenses to protect from the sun's glare.
- Different Sizes: You can measure Prada glasses by the lens to temple length so that users can match their size.
Are There Different Styles Available?
Prada has been making men's sunglasses for over 20 years and the Italian luxury fashion house has developed a versatile range of looks. Depending on the shape of your face or the occasion you plan on wearing your glasses, there are sure to be Prada frames to suit.
- Round: Round sunglasses are ideal for all occasions and feature styles including wayfarers and the PR62TS frames.
- Rectangular and square: The rectangular and square shape sunglasses by Prada are perfect for this with a round face, like the popular Linea Rossa line.
- Sport: These men's sunglasses are for physical activities like sports and driving, offering higher UV protection and polarised lenses.
- Designer: The design range of sunglasses by Prada serve a fashionable purpose and come in different shapes and sizes to suit any face.