SRAM Bicycle Build Kits and Gruppos
For any bicycle enthusiast and gearhead, building your own bicycle is not only rewarding, but you can also customize the bike for your needs and riding style.
What Types of SRAM Bicycle Build Kits Are There?
- Shifters. SRAM bike kits that include shifters have all the necessary gear to upgrade your bicycle with premium shifting equipment.
- Derailleur. Bicycle build kits with rear derailleur equipment included are top of the line shifters and great for speed.
- Crankset.Crankset kits are bicycle build kits that include cranksets which allow you to upgrade the cranking mechanism on your bike to perform better.
What Other Groupsets Do They Have?
- Road. There are specific groupsets made for building your bike to be a better navigational vehicle on roadway surfaces.
- Speed. The gruppos for speed include all the necessary cycling equipment to convert your bicycle into a fast moving machine, ready for racing. The SRAM red groupset is for this exact purpose.
- Mountain. Other gruppos were made to upgrade your bicycle to endure the mountainous terrain of mountain biking. These allow you to convert your bicycle to withstand constant jarring and intensity that goes along with this style of riding.