SanDisk USB Flash Drives
SanDIsk is one of the foremost names in the data storage industry. Commanding 30 years of experience in the market, SanDisk boasts a reputation for security, affordability and quality. The company was acquired in 2016 by Western Digital, another notable name in the data storage solutions industry. Also conscious about the use of conflict materials, SanDisk ranked in 2012 as the third highest of 24 consumer electronics companies to be the most progressive in this regard.
What SanDisk flash drive designs are available?
- Cruzer Blade: As one of the staples in schools and offices, the Cruzer Blade is a common and reliable 8 GB or 32 GB thumb drive. It has a black anodized aluminium unibody design without any frills.
- Cruzer Force: The Cruzer Force is built to last. It has a durable silver metal casing and a sturdy hole for a lanyard to go into. It is one of the SanDisk thumb drives available in 16, 32 and 64 GB options.
- Wireless Stick: This peculiar flash drive is capable of wireless connectivity and data transfers without sacrificing the traditional USB connectivity. Available from 16 up to 256 GB of storage, it is able to achieve USB 2.0 speeds. Using the SanDIsk Connect app, you can upload, download, play, save and share your data into the device but keeps it secure from anyone else. It has a variant for iOS and Android users respectively.
- Ultra Fit: The SanDisk Ultra Fit is a line of pen drives that emphasises ultimate portability. The device comes in such a small form factor that you will definitely need a lanyard or cord to keep from losing it. Easy to pocket but extremely roomy at up to 126 GB of storage, it's a student or worker's partner in the digital world.
What features are included in SanDisk USB flash drives?
- USB 3.0 and 3.1: SanDisk drives like the Ultra Fit, Ultra Fit USB 3.1, Ultra Flair and the Extreme Go all have advanced USB interfaces that fly through data management tasks on compatible computers. Enjoy up to 35X faster transfer speeds than USB 2.0 to get large files into your tiny drives within minutes.
- USB Type C: As the newest standard, USB Type C makes flash drives even more portable. The design allows for easy insertion because it is reversible. Now you can never go wrong when plugging your drive into your machine.