Don’t Spill The Beans! Shop Secret Rare Pokémon Today.
Shhh.... this page is Top Secret! Don’t tell anyone or you may risk losing access to some of the world’s most rare Pokémon cards! Welcome to eBay’s secret rare Pokémon cards page, where you’ll find everything from rainbow rare Pokémon cards and jumbo Pokémon cards to ultra-rare Pokémon Cards V. Browse through the range to see what you like!
What makes a Pokémon card rare?
If you have a Pokémon card in front of you, you can check the card itself to see if it is a rare card. Booster packs have a lot of different cards in them, and each one has a symbol on it that tells you how likely you are to find that card. Obviously the less likely you are to find it, the rarer it is. Here’s how you can tell:
- Look at the bottom corner of the card and you’ll see a number, followed by a symbol (it’s pretty small so look carefully).
- If your card has a circle next to the number, it is a common card.
- If your card has a diamond, it is less common than a circle.
- If it has a diamond, it is a rare card.
- A star H or three stars is even more rare, so if you have any of these, keep them aside.
Get to know your Pokémon cards before you start trading and before you buy, to make sure you’re paying the right price.
If you’re shopping online for top secret Pokémon cards, you’re in the right place. While there are plenty of Australian and international sellers online, you want to make sure you’re getting exactly the product you’re after. If you have any questions, always contact the seller to ask for further details. Check to see if the cards are authentic and always pay attention to the returns policies.
It’s important that when you shop with eBay, you understand the terms and conditions of all sales, and that you get the best price. Look for Buy Now or Make an Offer sales or hit the auctions to get great deals.