Sidi Men’s Cycling Shoes
Sidi is a reputable Italian maker of cycling equipment and other sporting goods. The name comes from its founder, Dino Signori, who opened the business in 1960, and it has maintained steady popularity since then.
What Are Some Men’s Sidi Cycling Shoes?
- Sidi Giau. This uses three Velcro shoe straps. There are reflective accents on the label above the heel cups. They give added visibility in dark riding conditions.
- Sidi Buvel. These are one of Sidi’s best-selling mountain bike shoes. They are breathable and have padded tongues to relieve pressure on the top of your feet.
How Do You Care For Your Sidi Cycling Shoes?
- Keep baby wipes even on the go. Use to promptly wipe off dirt and dust. This keeps dirt from sticking to your cycling shoes.
- Keep cycling shoe covers even on the go. Protect cycling shoes from the elements by putting shoe covers on.
- Use a toothbrush to remove dirt and hard substances that are stuck. Use hot water, then follow up with some soap in water to remove stubborn dirt.