Snake Ultrasonic Pest Repellers
No matter how much of an animal lover you are, snakes are not one animal that you want slithering through your home especially if you have young children or other pets around. Australia has some of the most venomous snakes in the world and these can be right on our back door step. If you are in an area that has a high volume of snakes and youve done everything you can to keep them out of your garden or home without success, then an ultrasonic pest repeller may be just what you need. These devices also work to keep out rodents, insects and other pests from your property.
How Does an Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Work?
An ultrasonic pest repeller is a small device that you can put into the ground around your property.
- Solar: This pest repeller is solar powered, so you dont need to plug it in anywhere.
- Emits sound waves and vibrations: Ultrasonic sound waves and vibrations emanate from the device, which snakes and other pests with sensitive hearing do not like. The ultrasonic device tricks the snake or rodent into thinking that there is something dangerous around and will force them to go in another direction.
- Protects both day and night: These devices act as a snake repellent both day and night so you dont have to worry about snakes sneaking into the house while you are fast asleep. An LED light will automatically shine at night.
Are They Safe?
Other animals and humans will not feel the effects of a snake repellent.
- Poison free: There are no nasty chemicals; the device simply deters them from entering your property. Ultrasonic pest control is the safest and most hassle-free way of keeping snakes out.
- No electricity: No chance of accidental electrocution from your ultrasonic snake repeller since it is completely solar powered.
Where Can I Put Snake Repellent?
Ultrasonic pest control devices should go in your outdoor areas: on the lawn, in the garden or on your fence line. You cannot use them inside since they need to get their energy from the sun.