Shop by Wattage
Shop by Features
Save on Solar Panels
- 12V 150W Semi Flexible Mono Solar Panel & 15A Controller for RV Car Boat CaravanAU $239.19Trending at AU $252.10
- 250W 24V Solar Panel Poly High Power for Home Caravan Camping Battery ChargingAU $234.60Trending at AU $281.70
- PRIMUS SUNPOWER 120 WATT SOLAR MAT BLANKET 6 CELL PANEL & REGULATOR KIT PRI20023AU $699.00Trending at AU $707.26
- 10mm/s 12V Linear Actuator 900N/90Kg Heavy Duty Electric Motor W/ Mount BracketsAU $71.05Trending at AU $94.24
- Elfeland 40W 18V Flexible Mono Solar Panel Battery Charger Campe Boat CaravansAU $58.60Trending at AU $74.55
- 250W 12V Folding Solar Panel Kit Mono Charging Caravan Boat Camping Power HomeAU $259.98Trending at AU $267.61
- Lot of 2 x 5W Solar Panel Solar Trickle Charger for 12V Car Garden Pound BatteryAU $44.06Trending at AU $44.83
- 900N/200lbs Max Lift 10mm/s 12V Linear Actuator DC Electric Motor Mount BracketsAU $65.79Trending at AU $100.77
- Portable 10w Watt 12v Solar Panel Module Polycrystalline for Car Battery ChargerTrending PriceAU $44.83 New
- LED Display PWM Solar Charge Controller USB Panel Regulator 20a 12v-24v TimerTrending PriceAU $35.54 New
Limited Time Deals
- MAXRAY 12v 120W Solar Folding Panel KitAU $152.00AU $599.00 | 74% OFF
- RICH SOLAR 200W Solar PanelAU $159.00AU $485.00 | 67% OFF
- MAXRAY 12v 160W Solar Folding PanelAU $195.00AU $799.00 | 75% OFF
- 100W 12v Monocrystalline Solar Panel 100 Watt Camping Caravan PowerAU $103.00AU $350.00 | 70% OFF
- Solar Panel Folding Kit Camping Power 240w Mono Charging KitAU $349.00AU $1,179.00 | 70% OFF
- 160W 12V Folding Solar Panel Portable Kit Mono Caravan Camping Power BatteryAU $199.00AU $799.00 | 75% OFF
- MAXRAY 12V 180W Folding Solar Panel KitAU $279.00AU $899.00 | 68% OFF
- Solar Panel Corner Cable Mounting Bracket KitAU $32.95
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Using the sun's renewable and infinite energy to power your home, swimming pool, boat or caravan is a brilliant way to reduce your carbon footprint and utility bills. If you are keen on the idea of investing in solar panels, there are a few pieces of equipment that you will need: one of the most important ones being a solar panel mount.
Do I really need solar panel mounting brackets?
To maximise the use of your solar panels and ensure they stay in the right place at all times, then you need to invest in mounting brackets. The idea is that they will be positioned in a prime spot where the sun will provide maximum exposure. Depending on your application, there are two major mounting systems for your solar panels.
Different mounting systems for your solar panels
The question is: ground or rooftop solar panel mounting? There's no right or wrong answer, and it all comes down to your personal preference and budget. Both systems have their advantages and disadvantages. A rooftop system can get the most sunlight, but it does have its space restrictions. A ground mounted solar panel may provide more surface, but if you have a small backyard, then you would be taking up this area for your panels.
How do I position my solar panels?
Wherever you place your solar panels, ensure they are in direct sunlight to produce the most wattage for your home or property. You should also avoid having your panels mounted in a horizontal direction, and try to have one end raised as much as possible. In Australia, it is recommended that your solar panels are mounted at around 45 degrees and facing directly north to get the most out of your solar panels. If you want to save time and effort, have them set up by a professional.
Shop online on eBay for new and used solar panels at quality prices today, and embrace a new way of saving energy.