Speedo Mens Swimwear
Speedo is an iconic name when it comes to swimwear. From trunks to briefs, Speedo is renown with a wide range of affordable and high-quality products. Modern Speedo trunks for men serve both decorative and practical functions. They come in different shapes and sizes thus choosing the best Speedo swimwear is of prime importance.
A bachelor with an itinerary for parties might prefer a different look to a dad on holiday with his family or a lecturer looking to enjoy a weekend basking in the sun. Whichever category you fall into, there is something for everyone.
What are the factors to consider when choosing swimwear for men?
Men come in varied shapes and sizes so here are a few general considerations to make when choosing your swimwear;
- Colour. Gravitate more towards dark solid colours such as blue. Avoid stripes or multi-patterned swimwear.
- Occasion. If you are a professional swimmer, for instance, you should go for tighter fitting trunks to minimise the drag factor. Loose fitting swimwear is best suited for occasions such as strolling leisurely along the beach shore.
- Material. You might want to consider the UV protection level of the swimwears material, especially if you will be exposed to the sun for the most part.
What are the types of Speedo swimwear available?
There are different types of mens Speedo swimsuits available to all men ranging from:
- Trunks: Speedo swim trunks tend to cover the upper thigh up to the waist. These are the most popular beach Speedo models for men looking to lounge about. They are highly conventional with similarities to boxer shorts, only a bit tighter. They provide better drag than Speedo mens swim briefs making them ideal for fitness, leisure or swim training.
- Jammers: Speedo jammers are the most popular form of swimwear. They are similar to cycling shorts and provide the most coverage. This type covers a mans body from the waist all the way down to the knees. They also offer incredible drag that every man seeks during their swimming sessions. This Speedo swimwear is ideal for all use; be it recreational, competition or training swimming.
- Briefs: Often confused with swim trunks, briefs are the most traditional form of mens boardshorts. They comprise of a high cut rounded leg as opposed to the more tradition square cut legs. These types of swimwear are great for anyone looking for a simple design and boardshorts that have low water resistance.
- Speedo swim shorts: Also known as Aqua shorts, this swimwear has a perfect symmetry of both jammers and trunks. Shorts swimwear pull down to the mid-thigh with the tightness of a jammer. Speedo shorts for men create low water drag allowing a man to wear them for long periods of time without experiencing any discomfort. Speedo swim shorts are highly durable and provide maximum comfort.
Enjoy now and pay later with Afterpay at eBay
Shop for Speedo mens swimwear to find the perfect style and fit for you. Simply select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.